Vacancies At Sheatherapy Limited
Posted on: 5 February, 2014
Deadline: 17 February, 2014
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Sheatherapy Limited
Sheatherapy Limited (formerly trading as AGC Ltd) is a founding member of the Global Shea Alliance. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Reports to the Operations Manager, Brand Manager, Sales/Marketing Department Head
- Supervises the Distributors/Sales outlet
- Assist in the identification of opportunities for the sales of STL products
- Support preparation of a coherent strategy for exploiting these opportunities in the market places to the optimum commercial benefit of the company
- Assist in the development of new sales outlets for STL products.
- Assist in developing new marketing strategies and advertising campaigns to enable improvements in sales and purchase of company products
- Participate effectively in Market Analysis review and utilize results in sales strategy formulation
- Monitor sales figures and make relevant conclusions based on recent observations
- Co-ordinate regular opinion survey of the company to measure public perception and acceptability of its products.
- Monitor social trends, issues, public policy proposals and debates.
- Assist in developing and implementing corporate relationship and communication plan and strategy for internal and external publics.
- Assist in preparing annual public events matrix for the company and advise relevant parties of their role after approval by Line Management.
- All STL personnel
- Departmental Head, External contractors, Vendors, Transport personnel,
- Annual departmental budget
- A good university degree in Business Administration, Marketing or its equivalent
- 2 years post graduation experience, out of which 1 year should have been in a related function preferably.
- Sales revenue
- Increased public awareness of STL products
- Number of new customers gained monthly
- Number of new markets penetrated annually
- Marketing and Sales Techniques
- Marketing Communication
- Customer Management
- Industry Knowledge
- Service Level Monitoring
- Relationship Management
- Planning and Control
- Thoroughness & Accuracy
- Supervisory and Coaching
Primary Work Location
- Indicate where the incumbent would be primarily based WORK CYCLE
- Hours/Days incumbent is required to work
- Percentage of expected out of town travel
- Lagos X Monday-Friday (8a.m. - 5p.m.) X None
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sheatherapy LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Housessories
- Coding Operator at Inesfly Africa Limited
- Account Officer at Lasol Nigeria Enterprises
- W-Holistic Business Solutions Trainee Consultant Recruitment
- Business Development Manager at GOF Autos Nigeria LTD
- Customer Service Assosicates at Timekeepers International Limited
- Interior Architect (Design & Sales) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Executive Driver at Hausba Smarthomes Limited