Jobs At UniLever Nigeria
Posted on: 5 February, 2014
Deadline: 18 February, 2014
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Unilever
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Unilever Nigeria Plc - Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we've grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies.
Unilever Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Number: 140001FO
Location: Nigeria-Lagos State-Lagos-Oregun - Head Office
Main Job Purpose
The role is responsible for aligning procurement resources and leveraging the supplier network within the geographical area to deliver on supply chain and Multi Country/Cluster Organization MCO targets.
- Procurement contact and business partner to a specific set of countries / MCO's.
- Supplier Relationship Management focused on service, quality, logistics and delivery for materials
- Responsible for the integration of supplier’s capabilities, logistics, and service requirements of Unilever manufacturing sites.
- Execution of Innovation Projects and Management of Promotions.
- Translation of price trends into local conditions (tariffs, taxes, logistics, etc).
- Communication of price trend in its totality to the local Finance team as an input to the business plan
- Development of contingency plans and alternatives to ensure supply security for the MCO
- Drive and support the implementation of VIP savings and creditor terms for the specific set of countries/MCO's
- Drive R&P opportunities in alignment with the supply chain and MCO business strategy
- Efficient, timely and transparent communication to internal customers.
- Manage the MCO supply network
- Execute global/regional programs in the MCO
- Align procurement programs to deliver on MCO requirements
- Manage local procurement resources
Required Job Experience
- 10 years+ experience in purchasing or related function
- Procurement and Supply Chain experience
- Leadership experience and ability to lead teams
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about UnileverSimilar Jobs
- Graduate PCM Specialist, Beverages and Groceries (MEA) at Mondelez International LLC - Cadbury Nigeria Plc
- Confectionery Production Supervisor at Gormley Foods Limited
- Construction Manager at CWAY Group
- Finance Roles at Saroafrica International
- Accountant at BMDirect
- Warehouse Supervisor at SABmiller Plc
- Jobs at Juan Industries Limited
- Machine Operator at Rhabe Ventues Limited