AG Leventis Nigeria Plc is Recruiting
Posted on: 5 February, 2014
Deadline: 18 February, 2014
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Leventis Foundation (Nig) Lim
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Victoria Beach Hotel a subsidiary of AG Leventis (Nig.) Plc. seeks to employ an Executive Chef (Nigerian or Expatriate). The need to strengthen our human capital base, sustain competitive advantage and enhance productivity has created exciting career opportunities for enthusiastic professional of high integrity to join the company.
- Collaborate with other personnel to plan and develop recipes and menus, taking into account such factors as seasonal availability of ingredients and the likely number of Customers
- Improvement on quality of existing product lines, such as taste, flavor, color, texture, nutritional value, convenience, or physical, chemical, and microbiological composition of foods.
- Check the quality of raw, cooked food products and presentation to ensure that standards are met
- Prepare and cook foods of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guests or functions
- Supervise and coordinate activities of cooks and workers engaged in food preparation.
- Analyze recipes to assign prices to menu items, based on food, beverages and overhead costs.
- Keep up to date with latest trends in the food service industry and work with the team to introduce new ideas regularly.
- Ensure that the food expenditure is kept within budget in consultation with the Food and Beverages Manager.
- Check the completeness of all suppliers’ deliveries
Qualifications and Key Competencies
- BSc. HND or OND in Hotel Management, Food Technology or related course in a recognized tertiary institution.
- 5 to 10 years continuous work experience in International Hotel (3- 5 Stars Hotel).
- Candidates should have meticulous attention to detail
- Must have experience in both African and Continental dishes
- Have good verbal and written communication skills to explain ideas to other scientists, factory supervisors and operatives
- Candidate must be hands on and flare in product development.
- Knowledge of a range of sciences and their applications to food
- Thoroughness, particularly with regard to health, safety and hygiene
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their application to: email@example.com on a subject matter- Executive Chef
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Leventis Foundation (Nig) LimitedSimilar Jobs
- ERP Operations Manager - PM at Dangote Group
- Latest Jobs at Fan Milk Plc
- Office Assisitant at Adunni Organics
- Admin Officer at Coleman Cables and Wires
- Manager Production at GBFoods - Africa GINO BU
- WECA Distribution Manager at Kimberly-Clark
- Job Vacancies at The Dangote Group
- Deputy Quality Assurance Manager at Giant Beverages Limited