AG Leventis Nigeria Plc is Recruiting
Posted on: 5 February, 2014
Deadline: 18 February, 2014
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Leventis Foundation (Nig) Lim
Victoria Beach Hotel a subsidiary of AG Leventis (Nig.) Plc. seeks to employ an Executive Chef (Nigerian or Expatriate). The need to strengthen our human capital base, sustain competitive advantage and enhance productivity has created exciting career opportunities for enthusiastic professional of high integrity to join the company.
- Collaborate with other personnel to plan and develop recipes and menus, taking into account such factors as seasonal availability of ingredients and the likely number of Customers
- Improvement on quality of existing product lines, such as taste, flavor, color, texture, nutritional value, convenience, or physical, chemical, and microbiological composition of foods.
- Check the quality of raw, cooked food products and presentation to ensure that standards are met
- Prepare and cook foods of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guests or functions
- Supervise and coordinate activities of cooks and workers engaged in food preparation.
- Analyze recipes to assign prices to menu items, based on food, beverages and overhead costs.
- Keep up to date with latest trends in the food service industry and work with the team to introduce new ideas regularly.
- Ensure that the food expenditure is kept within budget in consultation with the Food and Beverages Manager.
- Check the completeness of all suppliers’ deliveries
Qualifications and Key Competencies
- BSc. HND or OND in Hotel Management, Food Technology or related course in a recognized tertiary institution.
- 5 to 10 years continuous work experience in International Hotel (3- 5 Stars Hotel).
- Candidates should have meticulous attention to detail
- Must have experience in both African and Continental dishes
- Have good verbal and written communication skills to explain ideas to other scientists, factory supervisors and operatives
- Candidate must be hands on and flare in product development.
- Knowledge of a range of sciences and their applications to food
- Thoroughness, particularly with regard to health, safety and hygiene
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their application to: firstname.lastname@example.org on a subject matter- Executive Chef
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Leventis Foundation (Nig) LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Field Sales Executives at Voda Paints Limited
- Graduate ICT Assistant at Wemy Industries Limited
- Sales Electrical Engineers at JMG Limited
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Fleet Store Officers - NASCON Allied Industries Plc
- Promotions Officer at SABMiller Plc
- Jobs at Kimberly-Clark
- Latest Jobs at Integrated Corporate Services Limited
- General Ledger Accountant at a Leading Multi-national Manufacturing Company - Stresert Services Limited