AG Leventis Nigeria Plc is Recruiting
Posted on: 5 February, 2014
Deadline: 18 February, 2014
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Leventis Foundation (Nig) Lim
Victoria Beach Hotel a subsidiary of AG Leventis (Nig.) Plc. seeks to employ an Executive Chef (Nigerian or Expatriate). The need to strengthen our human capital base, sustain competitive advantage and enhance productivity has created exciting career opportunities for enthusiastic professional of high integrity to join the company.
- Collaborate with other personnel to plan and develop recipes and menus, taking into account such factors as seasonal availability of ingredients and the likely number of Customers
- Improvement on quality of existing product lines, such as taste, flavor, color, texture, nutritional value, convenience, or physical, chemical, and microbiological composition of foods.
- Check the quality of raw, cooked food products and presentation to ensure that standards are met
- Prepare and cook foods of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guests or functions
- Supervise and coordinate activities of cooks and workers engaged in food preparation.
- Analyze recipes to assign prices to menu items, based on food, beverages and overhead costs.
- Keep up to date with latest trends in the food service industry and work with the team to introduce new ideas regularly.
- Ensure that the food expenditure is kept within budget in consultation with the Food and Beverages Manager.
- Check the completeness of all suppliers’ deliveries
Qualifications and Key Competencies
- BSc. HND or OND in Hotel Management, Food Technology or related course in a recognized tertiary institution.
- 5 to 10 years continuous work experience in International Hotel (3- 5 Stars Hotel).
- Candidates should have meticulous attention to detail
- Must have experience in both African and Continental dishes
- Have good verbal and written communication skills to explain ideas to other scientists, factory supervisors and operatives
- Candidate must be hands on and flare in product development.
- Knowledge of a range of sciences and their applications to food
- Thoroughness, particularly with regard to health, safety and hygiene
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their application to: email@example.com on a subject matter- Executive Chef
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Leventis Foundation (Nig) LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Unilever Nigeria Recruiting for Graduate Customer Facing Specialists
- Area Sales Manager at Giant Beverages Limited
- High End Account Representatives at SABmiller Plc
- Fresh Vacancies at ARMORSIL West Africa
- Latest Recruitment at May & Baker Nigeria Plc
- Latest Job Openings at Fadac Resources
- Project Officers at BMDirect
- Public Market Manager at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)