Deep Blue Energy Services Limited Is Hiring
Posted on: 5 February, 2014
Deadline: 18 February, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries. The senior management and staff of DBESL have more than twenty years (20 years) experience in successfully operating in the Sub-Saharan African market, during which we have created innovative, user friendly solutions that have opened up new markets and increased the profitability of our clients. We provide a one-stop solutions shop to challenges experienced by our clients
We are recruiting to fill the following position:
Key external responsibilities
- To oversee the implementation of the interface management process as performed by the contractors, and in particular to follow up the progress of the exchange of information and deliverables via eRoom, the collaborative platform provided by the Company to all contractors for the management of interfaces.
- To expedite the exchange of Interface Technical Queries involving the contractors as necessary, to identify the main criticalities and monitor their progress. To propose mitigation actions to the Management to overcome possible impact on other contractors.
- To monitor and update the Interface registers (for the delivery of Company Items and Engineering Deliverables, the Process Data Interface register, the Freight Forwarding Interface Register).
- To attend all interface-related meetings relevant to all work package, including in particular Interface Management monthly meetings among contractors, interface workshops, HAZID / HAZOP meetings,
- meetings with other interfacing contractors and eventually sub-contractors.
- To assist the contractors acting as interface task owners and receivers as required to close out the interfaces pertaining to all the work packages involved in the interface management activity.
- To develop and maintain good relations with the Interface Managers and Engineers of the Contractors.
Key internal responsibilities
- To liaise with the other company's Interface Leaders assigned to each of the Client’s Packages, and promote good relations with Interface holders of other Client’s Department (e.g. Drilling, Field Operations, Logistics, etc.) as well as the other members of the Interface and MOC team.
- To liaise with the Company's technical specialists involved in specific interface subjects. Such activity will request coordination within and also outside the main work packages, with other Departments of the Client’s PMT Organization as well as Company’s Headquarters on all interface matters.
- To liaise with the company's document control team on all matters which require them to be informed and/or to assist the consolidation of the IM records relevant to the interfaces he is dealing with.
- To analyse potential problems and work together with all involved Contractor and Technical Coordinators to propose timely suitable and effective technical solutions.
- To report on the progress of the implementation of the IM process to the Interface & MOC Manager and refer to him in the event of any deviation or conflict with proposed remedial and/or mitigation actions.
- To liaise with the company's Project Interface Leaders as required.
Key HSE responsibilities
- To ensure that all safety and environmental required studies will be reviewed/ updated and that final design at the interface will comply will ALARP policy.
- To ensure that design at the interface will comply will all HSE requirements.
- To fully comply with office security, health and safety instructions.
- To stay vigilant and maintain continuous awareness of hazards and surroundings.
- To report to Management on any issue they may face or observe and propose way of improvement.
The SERVICE holder will be responsible for delivering efficient interface management support to the Client’s Team members. Moreover the SERVICE holder will be required:
- To demonstrate leadership for implementation of Company requirements on technological risks management.
- To ensure that all recommendations from safety studies and technical reviews are fully addressed in design phase for all the aspects related to interfaces.
- To ensure necessary resources are available at the interface for preparation of information needed to issue safety and environmental dossiers.
- To also take care of colleagues safety and behavior without hesitating to intervene as much as necessary.
- To give his own input and making sure the workplace is safe (obviously clean and tidy).
- To ask questions to gain clarification in case of doubt.
- To fully comply with Security rules about travelling in Nigeria.
- M.Sc. Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Minimum ten years of professional experience including at least 5 years in a similar position with other
- experience in project engineering, package coordination or integrated project planning.
- Excellent negotiation, organization and planning skills.
- Proficient users of MS office package and at least one planning tool (i.e. MS Project, Primavera rev06)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Deep Blue Energy Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Drivers at Fosad Consulting
- Jobs at Imisi Partners
- HR Consultant at Martyns Consulting
- Finance Manager at KPMG Nigeria
- Sales Manager at Proten International
- Event Manager at Pete Gelton Consulting
- Latest Jobs at Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd
- Personal Assistant at the Perfect PA