Jobs In An International Power Solution Company
Posted on: 4 February, 2014
Deadline: 18 February, 2014
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
An International POWER SOLUTION COMPANY with Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria and branches spread all over the country including but not limited to the African Sub Region, is seeking to recruit focused, result oriented and suitably qualified Electrical/Power Engineers.
- The job holder will be responsible for: planning, designing, developing and directing power/electrical engineering projects and operations.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Electrical/Power Engineering.
- 15 years minimum practical experience in power plant projects (GENCO, TRANSMISSION, DISCO).
- Physical involvement in all project rudiments of design, planning, feasibility studies, project completion and operations.
- Registered with the Nigerian Society of Engineers/COREN.
- Be between the ages of35 and 45years;
- Be self motivated with ability to take up challenges in the emerging opportunities following the unbundling of the power sector in Nigeria.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their detailed resume, with information on: current remuneration, contact address, phone number and email address not later that two (2 weeks) from the date of this publication to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at Karsto Global Resources Limited
- Strategy and Planning Analyst at SunTrust Oil Company Nigeria Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Oando Gas and Power Limited
- Business Development Manager at Librod Energy Services Limited
- Current Openings at a Reputable Petroleum Company
- Assistant Business Support Executives at Dovewell Group
- Fresh Recruitment at Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)
- Finance Roles at the Luxxor Group