Jobs In An International Power Solution Company
Posted on: 4 February, 2014
Deadline: 18 February, 2014
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
An International POWER SOLUTION COMPANY with Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria and branches spread all over the country including but not limited to the African Sub Region, is seeking to recruit focused, result oriented and suitably qualified Electrical/Power Engineers.
- The job holder will be responsible for: planning, designing, developing and directing power/electrical engineering projects and operations.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Electrical/Power Engineering.
- 15 years minimum practical experience in power plant projects (GENCO, TRANSMISSION, DISCO).
- Physical involvement in all project rudiments of design, planning, feasibility studies, project completion and operations.
- Registered with the Nigerian Society of Engineers/COREN.
- Be between the ages of35 and 45years;
- Be self motivated with ability to take up challenges in the emerging opportunities following the unbundling of the power sector in Nigeria.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their detailed resume, with information on: current remuneration, contact address, phone number and email address not later that two (2 weeks) from the date of this publication to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at an Upstream Oil & Gas Company - Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Hydraulic Fracking Specialist at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Ongoing Recruitment at TOTAL Nigeria CONT.
- Ongoing Recruitment at TOTAL Nigeria
- Fresh Vacancies at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited
- Client Account Manager at A Multinational Oil And Gas Company - Aldelia Limited
- Experienced Accountant at Resdepm International Limited
- Maintenance Engineers at Hobark International Limited (HIL)