Graduate Trainees at Guinness (Diageo)
Posted on: 8 June, 2011
Deadline: 22 June, 2011
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
Guinness Nigeria is currently seeking to recruit young graduates to the Diageo Pan African Early Career Programme in SALES, HR, MARKETING, SUPPLY, FINANCE AND PROCUREMENT functions.
Who are we looking for at Guinness:
• The applicant must Graduate with minimum of a 2nd Class upper or equivalent
• Graduates with not more than 2 years post NYSC experience
• Talented , Ambitious , Enthusiastic & Young graduates who are striving to be the best
• Graduates with great energy and drive
• Graduates excited about joining a dynamic, fast paced world leading business and delivering great results right from the start.
• Mobile people who are open to opportunities to work across Africa or other Diageo markets.
Method of Application:
Qualified graduates should kindly apply by carefully following the guidelines below:
1. Log on to www.diageo.com/careers
2. Click on ‘Search and Apply’
3. Click on ‘Pan Africa Early Career Programme’ (You will be prompted to login or create an account if you don’t have one)
4. Submit your application.
Deadline is 22nd June, 2011.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at an Expanding Group of Companies
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH