Google Nigeria Is Recruiting
Posted on: 3 February, 2014
Deadline: 13 February, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Google Nigeria
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shape how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, evangelize and educate new customers about Google's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You understand the details of individual campaigns and explore the business needs of our key clients. Working with them, you help define the vision and strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- Target new customers and develop strong relationships with clients and their marketing services agencies.
- Analyze data trends and client performance, develop solid strategic sales plans, and prepare and conduct strategic pitches and sales presentations.
- Collaborate and consult with major customers with the goal of extending relationships, increasing client and agency base and optimizing their advertising expenditures.
- Develop case studies of successful campaigns in order to share insights with customers and to serve as an evangelist at targeted events and conferences.
- Champion new product releases, internally and externally.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Online media experience with a good understanding of Google products.
- Strong analytical thinking and outstanding ability to communicate conclusions and findings.
- Ability to think independently, deliver results under pressure, and adaptive to change.
- Excellent written and oral communication in English. Strong interpersonal skills.
- Self driven personality with a strong desire to take on big challenges. Excellent leadership skills.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Google NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Sales Officers at Internet Solutions Nigeria
- Manager, Demand & Business Relationship Management at 9mobile Nigeria
- Fresh Jobs at IPI PowerTech
- Software Developers at Tezza Business Solutions Limited
- User Experience Designer at FinTrak Software Co. Limited
- Job Openings at Parkway Projects Limited
- Operations Associate at Asoko Insight
- Project Coordinator at Netcom Africa