Insolitus Nigeria Limited Is Hiring
Posted on: 3 February, 2014
Deadline: 13 February, 2014
View Jobs in Aviation / Airline
View All Jobs at Insolitus Nigeria Limited
Our client, an infrastructure-intensive, service oriented, fast paced and highly visible enterprise in the Aviation Industry (in Lagos) is seeking an energetic and proven leader to be accountable for the role of its Human Resources Manager.
- Lead and direct the Human Resource team to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business
- Provide key input to strategic planning and implement supporting plans
- Maintain, develop and communicate comprehensive, effective and legally complaint HR policies and procedures
- Ensure employee relations are managed appropriately, fairly and legally
- Lead, manage and optimize standards of performance of the team, ensuring all performance management processes are undertaken and effectively and to time
- Maintenance and delivery of salary, bonus and benefits
- Recruitment & retention: managing talent and succession planning; taking overall responsibility for recruitment activity and campaigns
- Learning & Development: providing guidance on development for managers and their teams
- Training: Implementing the training and development agenda; identify areas that need attention and improvement
- Managing HR budgets
Desired Skills and Experience
- Superb communication skills honed in business partnering/advisory roles
- Examples of adding value as both an individual contributor and active team member
- Experience of dealing with senior and sometimes challenging individuals
- Ability to build rapport quickly with key members of the executive team.
- Ability to represent the Human Resource function as part of the bigger business picture
- Confident directing HR and advising managers on all aspects of people management and development.
- 10 - 15 years working experience, with at least 7 years in HR
- Relevant HR qualification – CIPM, SHRM or CIPD will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Insolitus Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Driver/Mechanic at Pete Ground Services Limited