Jobs At Interprods
Posted on: 3 February, 2014
Deadline: 13 February, 2014
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Interprods
An opportunity has arisen for a dynamic manager to support the growth of our Cash cycle business in West Africa. The business was established over 25 years ago with operations across West Africa
Reporting to the Chief Executive, the Cash Centre Manager will be responsible for activities of the cash centre and banks … employees including security of the premises, operations, internal controls, administration and equipment to ensure cash operations are managed in the most cost effective and secure way in line with company SOPs, policies and security guidelines.
- Direct and control the work and resources of the cash centre and Transourcing operation. Ensure maintenance of high level of security, control and performance standards adhering to SOPs, policies and guidelines prescribed by the company.
- Maintain all centre property and equipment to ensure compliance with government relations and to ensure effective and secure operations.
- Prepare and submit daily balance and other reports to support functions / management to keep them updated on status of operations and make recommendations to improve efficiency, effectiveness and security.
- Carry out spot checks and internal audits to ensure controls are in place
- Assure effective customer service and relations through timely delivery of high quality services.
- Select, train, develop and motive operations staff to maintain high level of efficiency and security.
- Ensure compliance of centre operations with company policy and any applicable security legislation.
- Promote and maintain a secure and safe working environment within the cash center in line company policy
Desired Skills and Experience
The Ideal Candidate:
- The successful candidate will be a driven energetic individual with a positive can do attitude and will come with a good track record within the cash businesses.
- With a good knowledge of operational issues and relevant experience, the candidate will have the ability to develop, manage and invest in his team. The candidate will plan, direct, manage and oversee all aspects of the cash centre including technical and operational. He will have experience in formulating operational objectives and plans for the cash centre.
- Must have excellent knowledge of the industry and have a sound understanding of the leading technology, operations and business partners needed to build a successful cash centre.
- The candidate will support and achieve financial objective of the business in coordination with the Head of Cash Services Division and keep operations of the cash centre within budget.
- Setting key performance measures for the team for monitoring the performance of the cash centre.
- Educated to Bachelor Degree or MBA level will be an advantage.
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience in a similar role within the Cash business
- Autonomous and results orientated, with a clear determination to succeed.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Capable of working effectively and productively with senior team members.
- Ability to maintain strong ethical and professional values.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- The ability to operate in diverse cultural environments
Method of Application
Interested applicants should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about InterprodsSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Executives at Nosak Group
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH