Google Nigeria Is Recruiting
Posted on: 31 January, 2014
Deadline: 12 February, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Google Nigeria
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate about their lives as they are about their work.
- Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shape how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, evangelize and educate new customers about Google's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You understand the details of individual campaigns and explore the business needs of our key clients. Working with them, you help define the vision and strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- As a Google Agency Sales Manager, you'll collaborate closely with agency representatives, serve as their ambassador within Google, evangelize new Google products and technologies throughout the agency, identify sales and business-development opportunities, and develop and manage strong relationships with agency influencers and decision-makers. You'll also collaborate with Google's Direct Sales teams to exchange knowledge regarding client needs in specific industry sectors. Among your many attributes, you are persuasive, gregarious, self-starting, a natural leader and skilled at solving problems and explaining complex issues. You possess excellent communication/presentation skills at the senior level as well as the ability to work closely and constructively with all areas of the business. You're particularly adept at developing close, one-on-one relationships.
- Collaborate and consult with major agencies with the goal of expanding relationships to increase and optimize the investment of the agencies' clients.
- Analyze data trends and agencies' client performance, develop solid strategic business plans, and prepare and conduct strategic pitches and presentations.
- Develop case studies of successful campaigns in order to share insights with agencies and to serve as an evangelist at events and conferences.
- Champion new product releases, internally and externally. Act as a partner to the agencies to support their customers' success in their Google advertising investments.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in a fast-paced media agency environment is preferred.
- Experience in a comparable position in the online advertising industry.
- Strong experience in advertising sales, digital marketing, consulting or media specific industry.
- Established relationships and presence within the media marketplace.
- Excellent written and oral communication in English.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Google NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Executive at VDT Communications Limited
- Sales Officers at Internet Solutions Nigeria
- Manager, Demand & Business Relationship Management at 9mobile Nigeria
- Fresh Jobs at IPI PowerTech
- Software Developers at Tezza Business Solutions Limited
- User Experience Designer at FinTrak Software Co. Limited
- Job Openings at Parkway Projects Limited
- Operations Associate at Asoko Insight