GE Oil & Gas, we’re powering potential. Whether we’re developing technologies to make extraction safer and more efficient, or subsea devices that will usher in a new phase in drilling, GE’s Oil & Gas teams are committed to creating the high-tech products and solutions that solve some of the world’s toughest problems. Join us and you’ll find yourself in a flexible, creative environment that fosters the groundbreaking intellectual property and patents that make GE a global leader. Here you’ll have the opportunity to take control of your career within the engineering and business worlds, surrounded by diverse, credentialed talent who work together to make a real difference. If you’re a passionate, sound decision maker who thrives on the pursuit of perfection, then join GE in creating the next generation of oil and gas innovations and technologies that will impact the globe for generations to come.
We recruiting to fill the vacant position:
Location: Onne, Nigeria
Job Number: 1867484
To test subsea equipment according to standard operating procedures in compliance with HSE and Quality requirements
- Responsible for the assembly and test of equipment ensuring policies and procedures are stringently adhered to prevent HSEQ issues which should be carried out in a timely manner as per the work order routings.
- Ensure the traceability records of assemblies.
- Plan and implement an accurate and full handover to the appropriate person on the next shift.
- Responsible for ensuring that area of work is maintained hazard free and tidy.
- Produce relevant documentation on work.
- Oversee the production quality goods, on time.
- Participate in continual improvements for safety and throughput.
- HNC/TC Certification in Mechanical Engineering
- Strong Oral & Written Communication
- Action & Results Orientation
- Demonstrable team working abilities
- Customer Focus: Maintains customer focus, both internal and external.
- Excellent Planning & Organisation skills
- Commercial Awareness
- Flexibility: Successfully adapts to changing demands and conditions.
- Problem Solving & Analysis.
- Sound Leadership skill
- Ability to read and understand drawings and engineering part specifications.
- Able to assemble products in accordance with drawings, engineering part specifications and assembly procedures.
- Good knowledge of products testing.
- Ability to manufacture hydraulic systems from schematic drawing.
- Risk Assessments skill
- Proficiency in MS Project Planning, Excel & Words
- Good Presentation skill
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Self-disciplined, cooperative manner with a capacity to work in a multi-product environment.
- High level of HSE awareness.
- Ability to work well on their own as well as part of a team.
- Hand-on experience in mechanical fitting/hydraulic operations
- Experience within the Oil & Gas Industry
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should Click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.