Adexen Recruitment Agency is Hiring
Posted on: 31 January, 2014
Deadline: 13 February, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a multinational Engineering company to recruit a Technical Sales Engineer for its operations in Lagos.
Job reference: 434
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Function: Commercial & Communication
- This role is responsible for developing new market strategies to help customers identify their needs, promote brands/products and respond to customers queries to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provides technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Liaise regularly with other members of the sales team and colleagues from a range of departments, as well as senior company managers.
- To develop new marketing strategy, to help the customer in identifying their needs, promote brands/product/service
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
- Develop sales & marketing plans and strategy that will lead to the acquisition, retention and expansion of company’s customer base profitably
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information, engineering and application trends
- Develop and execute the marketing strategies and annual plans to meet company targets & objective
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how products meet client needs.
- Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineers, and other professional and technical personnel
- Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff and costing engineering changes.
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; recommending options, courses of action and implementing directives.
- Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects;
- Provide management reports and periodic reviews to senior management on business performance.
- Develop high quality relationship with Distributors, OEMS and End users
- Minimum of B.Eng in Engineering or HND from a Reputable University
- A minimum of 5 years experience in technical sales
- Good communication, Organization, Problem solving, Technical and Analytical skills
- Excellent understanding of mechanical machinery: Motors, gearboxes, compressors, generators, fans etc…
- Good knowledge of vibration analysis and Predictive maintenance
- Knowledge of Thermography
- Excellent presentation skills
- A good understanding of the overall general industry market
- Mechanical, Industrial engineering or equivalent education
- Good interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Analyst In Business And Investment Research at Infomineo
- Head Of IT Development at Fircroft
- Marketing Executives at Enroyale Global Services Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Workforce Group
- Job Vacancies at Enroyale Global Services Limited
- IT Officer at Culminate Consulting
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Oscar Temple
- GT Mechanical Installation - Azura Edo at NES Global Talent