Procter & Gamble Nigeria is the Largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 175 years globally and 20 years in Nigeria.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Requisition Number: CEE00001181
Job ID: CEE00001181-4
The objective of the Internship program is to offer our work, our people, our values, and our culture. We believe there is no better way to learn about these things than to participate in them first hand. And that's just what you'll do as a P&G Intern where you will take on real projects that are vital to the growth of our business with a presentation of your final project to the department senior manager.
- Rewarding & Challenging Work from Day 1 - You'll hit the job running with challenging projects that allow you to improve peoples’ lives in small but always meaningful ways every day, while rapidly growing your skills.
- The Best Training and Career Development - You will have the support of Company experts, balanced with business unit & functional training courses to ensure your successful on-boarding.
- Opportunity to earn a Full Time Offer - We value our intern program as it is our key pipeline to full time employment. Each year between 70-80% of our interns receive full-time offers so it is extremely important to us that you have a positive experience. You are the future of our company!
- Opportunities to Socialize & Network - From events organized for people from your immediate area of the business to Corporate-wide activities, you'll get to know other interns, full-time employees and senior management.
- Successful applicants will be eligible for, but not limited to, Internships in the following departments: Marketing (MKT) and Customer Business Development (Sales), Supply Network Operations (Logistics/SNO), Purchasing, Finance and Accounting (F&A), Information and Decision Solutions (IDS/IT), Consumer Market Knowledge (CMK/Research) or Human Resources (HR).
- A successful candidate is one who has completed the entire P&G Selection process. Therefore the candidates needs to have completed and passed the online assessment, written and passed the Reasoning Test, and passed the P&G interview process.
What we offer
- Learning Opportunities and Support from day 1
- Responsibility from day 1
- Challenging tasks and assignments
- "Build from within" culture
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- International exposure
- Fun place to work
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online.
Note: This internship opportunity is strictly for African Leadership Academy Alumni students.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale