Town Planners In A Reputable Firm
Posted on: 30 January, 2014
Deadline: 10 February, 2014
View Jobs in Real Estate
View Jobs posted same day
An organization with established record of consistent Involvement in infrastructure development and environmental improvement projects invites applications from suitably qualified candidates, preferably TOWN PLANNERS or other professionals with town planning experience, for employment.
- Apart from requisite academic and professional qualifications, an eligible candidate must possess exemplary leadership qualities and cognate experience in project development, conflict resolution and community relations.
- He or she must also demonstrate capacity to lead an innovative and highly efficient team.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their detailed Curriculum Vitae and a summary of verifiable projects undertaken by them. It is also mandatory that applicants submit three project references to:
Note: Applications, which should be in sealed envelopes, marked at the top left corner, Town Planners' Recruitment. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Graduate and Experienced Job Vacancies at Millard Fuller Foundation
- Accountant at Sandworth Properties Limited
- Accountant at a Reputable and Well Established Real Estate Company
- Job Vacancy at Private Property Nigeria Limited
- Sales Vacancy at Capital City Development Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at an Indigenous Estate Development Company - HRLeverage Africa
- Property Manager at ToLet.com.ng
- Car Driver at ToLet.com.ng