Town Planners In A Reputable Firm
Posted on: 30 January, 2014
Deadline: 10 February, 2014
View Jobs in Real Estate
View Jobs posted same day
An organization with established record of consistent Involvement in infrastructure development and environmental improvement projects invites applications from suitably qualified candidates, preferably TOWN PLANNERS or other professionals with town planning experience, for employment.
- Apart from requisite academic and professional qualifications, an eligible candidate must possess exemplary leadership qualities and cognate experience in project development, conflict resolution and community relations.
- He or she must also demonstrate capacity to lead an innovative and highly efficient team.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their detailed Curriculum Vitae and a summary of verifiable projects undertaken by them. It is also mandatory that applicants submit three project references to:
Note: Applications, which should be in sealed envelopes, marked at the top left corner, Town Planners' Recruitment. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Business Development Officers at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
- Finance Manager at a Real Estate Firm - Bradfield Consulting
- Driving Vacancy at ToLet.com.ng
- Sales Officer at Next Gear Resources
- Business Development Executives at Macira Real HH Company Limited
- Graphic Designer at Kanma Properties Development Company Limited
- Marketing Executives at Bilsak Company Limited
- Account Officer at Townsend Property Investments Limited