Town Planners In A Reputable Firm
Posted on: 30 January, 2014
Deadline: 10 February, 2014
View Jobs in Real Estate
View Jobs posted same day
An organization with established record of consistent Involvement in infrastructure development and environmental improvement projects invites applications from suitably qualified candidates, preferably TOWN PLANNERS or other professionals with town planning experience, for employment.
- Apart from requisite academic and professional qualifications, an eligible candidate must possess exemplary leadership qualities and cognate experience in project development, conflict resolution and community relations.
- He or she must also demonstrate capacity to lead an innovative and highly efficient team.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their detailed Curriculum Vitae and a summary of verifiable projects undertaken by them. It is also mandatory that applicants submit three project references to:
Note: Applications, which should be in sealed envelopes, marked at the top left corner, Town Planners' Recruitment. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Office Assistants at Lily Homes Limited
- Job Openings at a Real Estate Company - Facilities Consulting Services Limited
- Dispatch Rider/Sourcing Agents at Re/Max Premier Nigeria
- Legal Vacancy at a Real Estate Firm - Cumbrian Consulting
- Finance Manager at a Real Estate Firm - Bradfield Consulting
- Front Desk Officer at Clayfields & Harrow Limited
- Human Resource Role at a Leading Real Estate Company - AFM Recruit
- Jobs at a Leading Real Estate Company - Workforce Group