Stresert Services Limited Is Recruiting For A Pharmaceutical
Posted on: 30 January, 2014
Deadline: 25 February, 2014
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
Stresert Services Limited - Our Client is a top brand in the pharmaceutical industry in Lagos. Due to the need to be proactively abreast of global best practices for health safety and environmental matters, is seeking the services of an Occupational Health Nurse (Company Nurse) who will carry out the deliverables below:
- Reports to the Head Nurse
- The incumbent will be responsible for the provision of quality first line medical care to staff in the company clinic.
- Coordinate the health and safety of workers in the factory.
- Responsible for incorporating health promotion strategies to minimize accidents and teach workers about ways to be more responsible in the workplace.
- Coordinate health care services for injured workers and counsel workers about non-occupational injuries, as well as facilitate effective communication between injured workers and management.
- Ensure safety standards are met, and identify any potential safety hazards in the work environment.
- Using extensive medical training and knowledge of occupational medicine and safety, the company nurse interpret and document a worker’s medical complaints using medical histories and diagnostic tests.
- While complying with laws and regulations, the company nurse investigate and analyze injury trends, research possible occupational hazards, and collaborate with safety teams and managers.
- Additional job duties can includes managing medical records, creating emergency workplace preparedness plans and evaluating health care delivery systems.
- Candidates must be self-disciplined, meticulous and empathetic in approach to gain confidence of staff and maintain a cordial work environment within the team.
- Applicants must possess RN & RM
- Must be between 25 - 32 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com using 'Registered Nurse' as subject of mail. Only experienced and qualified candidates will be shortlisted and invited for an interview.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Mechanical Engineer at a Pharmaceutical Company - Aldelia Group
- Quality Assurance/Control Officer at a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Organization - Stresert Services Limited
- Medical Scientific Liaison at a Pharmaceutical Firm - Kinetic Business Solutions
- Jobs at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Logistics & Customer Service Specialist at Pfizer Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at HealthPlus Limited