Sunnet Systems is an Information and Communications Technology company established to deliver world class information technology infrastructure, solution design and implementation, first class systems support and service delivery level that is constantly raised to exceed customers’ expectation and satisfaction.
Everyone in our organization is a professional. We recognize the effect of globalization on the business environment. Businesses today depend on ICT infrastructure to remain competitive, profitable and efficient in their quality of service delivery.
At Sunnet, we willingly take ownership of our clients’ ICT challenges/initiatives so they can focus on their core businesses. And we do it with a great pleasure.
We focus on Virtualization Infrastructure Solutions, Server Virtualization Solution, Desktop Virtualization, Hardware Infrastructure Solutions Technology Software Solutions, Storage Virtualization Solution, Enterprise Server and Storage Solutions, Business Continuity Solutions, Datacenter Infrastructure Solutions, Networking and Security Solutions, Enterprise Application Management Solutions and much more
- Responsible for Identifying business opportunities and evaluate their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Account Executives.
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations and RFP responses.
- Assists Account Executives in preparation of proposals and presentations.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Good knowledge of Public Sector Business in Nigeria
- Candidate will have a strong background in IT based selling into enterprise clients
- Existing network in government /enterprise sectors.
- Experience in IT solutions and selling via partners as well as direct.
- Fluent English language written and spoken
- Ability to use own reputation and relationships to develop new budget projects in public and private sectors in Nigeria.
- Ability to present, sell and close within a sales environment
- Flexibility to travel regularly.
- B.Sc computer science or other related fields
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.