RT Briscoe Is Recruiting
Posted on: 30 January, 2014
Deadline: 19 February, 2014
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at RT Briscoe
R.T. Briscoe (Nigeria) Plc, from our inception in 1957 we thought about a world characterized by excellent life, uninterrupted productivity and a restful ambiance It is not a coincidence that the name Briscoe (Nigeria) Plc is synonymous with QUALITY because our close to 60 years of existence has come to establish us as one of the most supportive force behind the growth of great businesses in this country, yet our journey of excellence has just begun.
Our world has always and it is still built around our customers; we are poised to protect the integrity of your business as well as ours. Our rejuvenation is to make you and your good business a GREAT SUCCESS as we create a synergy between running it and at the same time handling your ever changing market. We stand to help you improve your efficiency, lower your costs and ensure a profitable growth across all areas of your business.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Prepare proposals and delivering presentations to clients
- Prospect and sell the Toyota brand of vehicles
- Manage relationships with clients and ensure continued loyalty to the organization
- Develop and maintain customer database for selling the company’s products and services
- Ensure the customer receives their goods on time
- Assist the customers with After Sales Service Support
- Prepare and send out flyers
- Represent the company in sales bids and negotiations
- Generate reports on market/competitor intelligence
- Generate monthly sales reports
- Follow up with customers to recover debts
- Carry out other assignments as directed by their supervisors.
- A first degree
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in a sales environment
- Excellent selling skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to handle objections and win customers over
- Ability to meet set targets (result oriented) and deadlines
- Superb communication Skills (Written & Oral)
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability for establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability for making good decisions and solving problems
- Ability for organizing, planning, and prioritizing work.
- Ability for developing objectives and strategies
- Good time management skills
- The individual must be flexible/adaptable and persistent in meeting set targets.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send thier CVs to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about RT BriscoeSimilar Jobs
- Business Strategy Analysts at Eta-Zuma Group West Africa Limited
- Job Opportunities at Saipem Contracting CONT.
- Job Opportunities at Saipem Contracting
- Fresh Recruitment at Interactive Engineering Consult Limited (I.E.C.L)
- General Ledger (GL) Accountants at Machineyard.
- Warehouse Manager at Nigerdock
- Graduate Cartoonists/Graphics Illustrators at EPCM Engineers Limited
- Career Opportunities at Machineyard