Vacancies At Nigeosafe Consult Limited
Posted on: 30 January, 2014
Deadline: 28 February, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Nigeosafe Consult Limited
Nigeosafe Conuslt Limited client oriented consultancy outfit, providing professional environmental services to cater to all manner of clientele, with a conscious effort geared at promoting sustainability and managing risk.We are registered and accredited by several regulatory agencies including the National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA) and the Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency (LASEPA).
Every career is a journey. Your time at NigeoSafe Consult is made more varied and rewarding by giving you the opportunity to help make positive impact on your environment. We are an indigenous and independent company and we look to attract without bias a diverse mix of independently-minded, innovative and professional people who can come in and complement us.
Nigeosafe Conuslt Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Maintain and develop relationships with new and existing clients
- Keeping client database/registers
- Set up meetings with clients
- Identify opportunities to improve performance and customer service delivery
- Prepare periodic reports on compliance management
- Work alongside the Client liaison officer to develop company client base through a robust marketing strategy
- Carry out relevant research on clients and the industry
- Prepare reports on various day to day activities.
- Generate and follow up on leads and prospect.
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of OND in a Science field or in Marketing.
- At least 2 years tangible marketing experience with a proven track record.
- Fast learner and quick on feet.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Very proactive.
- Ability to work in a team or independently.
- Ability to adapt to environments.
- The confidence to market services and ability to convince.
- Excellent verbal and written skills as well as computer literacy is a key requirement.
- Ability to transport around the state is very key.
- Remuneration will be between 550k and 600k annual gross plus commission transport and phone allowances.
go to method of application »
- Will be involved in all job implementation
- Supervise preparation of all environmental reports/plans
- Reports directly to Projects Manager
- Collect and interpret data from a variety of sources, arrange and presenting in reports and policy recommendations.
- Communicate scientific and technical information through oral briefings, written documents, workshops, conferences, and public hearings.
- Conduct field by surveys and monitor variable to establish baseline data or levels of pollution/contamination.
- Conduct audits to evaluate the environmental impact of particular activities.
- Conduct environmental impact assessments for a wide array of development projects.
- Review and implement environmental technical standards, guidelines, policies, and formal regulations that meet all appropriate requirements.
- Provide technical guidance, support, and oversight to environmental programs.
- Provide advice on proper standards and regulations or the development of policies, strategies, and codes of practice for environmental management.
- Determine data collection methods to be employed in research projects and surveys
- Establish new relationships on behalf of the company
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in one of the environmental sciences or related fields e.g chemistry
- Knowledge on Environmental Auditing, EIA, EMP, Regulations and guidelines etc
- Minimum 3 years working experience in environmental consulting services
- Good verbal and written skills as well as computer literacy is a key requirement
- Ability to manipulate Environmental monitoring equipment is added advantage
- Should be familiar with Laboratory practices and techniques.
go to method of application »
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and develop relationships with new and existing clients.
- Keeping client database/registers.
- Set up meetings with clients.
- Effectively deal with all client issues.
- Work alongside Marketers to develop and implement organizations strategies.
- Involved in robust marketing.
- Communicate regularly with regulatory agencies.
- Support with project implementation where required.
- Act as central point of contact for operational updates to customers.
- Identify opportunities to improve performance and customer service delivery.
- Prepare periodic reports on compliance management.
- Minimum of OND in a related Science field.
- Basic knowledge on Environmental Auditing, EIA, EMP, regulation and services rendered by company.
- Have good customer relation and interpersonal skills as well as experience in marketing.
- Good verbal and written skills as well as computer literacy is a key requirement.
- Well versed in proposal writing and able to carry out market research.
- Must be resourceful and be ready to move around frequently.
- Project company image through professional appearance.
- Remuneration will be between 600k and 800k annual gross plus commission, transport and phone allowances.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here To Upload CV.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nigeosafe Consult LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Culminate Consulting
- Interior Architect at LeadHire Limited
- HR Intern (NYSC) at HumanResourceMag
- Technical Support Executive at Workforce Group
- Human Resources Consultant at MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Technician (Mechanical or Electrical) at Charles Gooding and Associates (CGA) Consulting
- Franchise Area Manager at an Online Sports Betting Company - Kimberly Ryan
- Job Vacancies at IBFCAlliance Limited