- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Corporate Drivers at The Concept Group
Posted on: 13 June, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Concept Group
The genesis of The Concept Group was initially borne from a functional and structural approach, simply delivering better effectiveness through shared services of back office functions for its more market facing organizations.
As the organization grew, the Group along with its member subsidiaries have evolved to embody much more. As a tested guiding light, our core values which we passionately uphold give us a sense of purpose and direction not only in our professional but in our private lives also. These values summarized are based on three pillars; (Great) People, (Continuous) Innovation and the (Ideal) Culture
General Job Description
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle.
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound.
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the employer.
- Report any instance of mishap or accident to the supervisor.
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, as well as refueling the car(s).
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the supervisor.
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours
- Dress professionally and in accordance with company’s dress code.
Qualifications + Requirements
- Applicants must have deep understanding of Lagos its environment and a personal client base.
- Applicants must be resident in Lagos.
- Applicants must have valid driver’s licence and also have a minimum of 2 years' experience in driving.
- Applicants must have a minimum of OND/SSCE qualification.
- Applicants should have sufficient knowledge of traffic laws and hold fast entirely to them.
- Applicants must have a clean driving record.
- Applicants must be a safety conscious person.
- Applicants must be focused, confident, and observant.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Concept GroupSimilar Jobs
- Account Officer at MastermindsHRSG Consulting Limited
- Social Media Manager at Talentsquare
- Latest Vacancies at TL First Group
- Current Job Placements at Pivotage Consulting
- Dispatch Rider at SterlingPro Business Applications
- Jobs at Hazon Holdings
- Company Safety Officer at BSS Consulting Limited
- Real Estate Sales Agent at Rovedana Limited