If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Stresert Services Limited is looking for qualified applicants for the the role below
Mission/ Core purpose of the Job: (Short description)
To develop, implement, maintain and manage Procurement Operations.
Key Performance Areas:
Core, essential responsibilities / outputs of the position (KPA's)
- To manage the day-to-day fleet operations activities.
- Set up maintenance schedules to ensure each vehicle is kept in top condition and monitor them.
- Implement and monitor a preventative maintenance program to assure cost effective maintenance and a scheduled maintenance program to provide maintenance by manufacturer’s specifications.
- Work closely with the maintenance team to find ways to reduce downtime due to repairs or lack of routine maintenance.
- Maintain a complete inventory system through recording of all expenditures and income of each vehicle, maintenance equipment, fuel, repair parts, supplies, etc.
- Check all repair work performed in shop for completeness. This includes physical inspections and road tests before vehicle is turned back to the fleet.
- Ensure compliance of the company with government regulations that have to do with the transportation industry.
- Take preventive measures to ensure the safety of vehicles and drivers.
- Ensuring that all vehicles are properly registered; track their registration expiry and carry out inspection on regular basis.
- Monitor fuel purchases by administering fuel vouchers / funds for all vehicles to their respective drivers and ensuring compliance by regular visits to partner fuel stations.
- Handling of all fleet customer issues and services.
First Degree in any area of specialization
- Minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience in an FMCG or Oil and Gas Company.
- Experience using relevant ERP and Microsoft Office.
- Valid driving license.
The Proposed salary is between the range of N100,000 – N140,000 net pay per month.
go to method of application »
- Create and maintain a company-wide brand management and communication strategy for
- external communications with emphasis on brand recognition and customer satisfaction
- Lead implementation of the strategy
- Oversee the use of CRC’s brand identity
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the development and production of web and print-based materials
- Manage and provide content and direction for communication via the website, social media outlets, print, and other communication channels.
- Work with and provide support to the operations and technology team to develop effective publicity materials, technical publications including reports and training materials as may be required
- Develop effective communications mechanisms to ensure that news and events are known internally and publicised externally as appropriate
- Continuously monitor, measure, and improve the effectiveness of communication initiatives.
- Create and send out press releases for new products and services
- Manage and provide content for CRC’s periodic newsletters and magazines; Create and manage release dates for recurring publications
- Monitor news and information about CRC, the credit bureau sector, credits and financial services industry as a whole
- Other roles as may be assigned by the Head, Business Development
Key Performance Indicators
- Effectiveness of communication channels
- Marketing/communication expenses vs. budget
- Timeliness of communication of events
- Level of CRC’s brand recognition
- Timeliness and quality of publications
- A good University Degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Public relations or Communications
- Minimum of 3 years’ post qualification
- Experience preferably in a similar function.
Required Skills and Competencies
- IT Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Information gathering & analysis
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Organisational Awareness
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally
- Familiarity with public relations strategies and brand development and standards
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Confident communicator and presenter
- Superior project management and time management skills
- Innovation & Creativity
- Interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Suitable applicants should forward applications to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘RO-FS’ or "CBMO" as the subject of your email