Digital Marketing Intern at Leadhire Limited
Posted on: 13 June, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at LeadHire Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
At LeadHire, we understand that for any desired organisational goal to be achieved, the right talent must be synchronized with other forms of resources, hence, our reason for existing.
We are poised to support all kinds of organisations to seamlessly achieve their goals by identifying their human resources needs and proffering a cutting edge solution to meet those needs. Our clients can be sure of significantly reducing their costs, increasing efficiency and productivity through our array of HR services.
Are you a social media influencer? Do you know what it takes to grow social media platforms don’t mind working from home/school? We're looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to manage one of our client’s social media accounts.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Write compelling contents to post on social media platforms that will not only engage actual and potential customers but effectively make them loyal
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence by keeping followers engaged.
- Must be up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Must have excellent written communication skills
- Preferably a current higher institution student
Method of Application
Please use the job title as subject of the mail
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LeadHire LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Operations Officer at LoftyInc Allied Partners Limited
- Male Admin Officer at DM Holdings Limited (DMH)
- ACCELERATE 4.0 – The Future of Work: Artificial Intelligence and Digital Automation (Maximizing New Career Opportunities)
- JSK Career Fair 2018
- Jobs at Padoserve Limited
- Finance Vacancies at People Matters
- Training Services Lead/Manager at Kennedia Consulting
- Promotional Products and Merchandise Procurement Co-ordinator at Point Group Marketing Services Partner