2018 Industrial Training Fund / Nigerian Breweries Plc Technical Skills Development Training Programme
Posted on: 13 June, 2018
Deadline: 26 June, 2018
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Nigerian Breweries ( NB Plc )
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Nigerian Breweries Plc, invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning for:
Reference Code: ITF/JUN/2018
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- We invite application from qualified Nigerians to undertake an intensive 7-month training programme in Technical Skills Development in the combined field of Mechanical and Automation Maintenance.
- To train and equip youths with employable technical skills, promote a Public - Private Partnership Model in Technical and Vocational Skills Training and contribute to capacity development of our country.
- Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition and lunch.
- Programme is a non-residential training at the Supply Chain Academy of Nigerian Breweries Plc, Ibadan.
Candidate must possess the following qualification among others:
- O Level Credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
- Higher National Diploma or its equivalent in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of Lower credit from accredited institutions.
- Applicants should not be more than Twenty-Eight (28) years old as at the time of application
- Trainees will not be entitled to Salary during the period of training.
- Trainees will be required to have hands-on training in any of Nigerian Breweries Plc locations.
Method of Application
- This programme does not confer Nigerian Breweries employee status on the trainees.
- Candidates will arrange their own transportation, accommodation and feeding during the selection process.
- They will be required to present the originals of their credentials for scrutiny at the screening.
Interested and qualified? Go to Nigerian Breweries ( NB Plc ) career website on nbplc.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nigerian Breweries ( NB Plc )Similar Jobs
- Accountant - Data Entry at Triton International Company Limited
- Washer Technician at GZ Industries
- Senior Category Brand Manager at Mondelez International
- Executive Assistant/Office Manager at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Sales and Marketing Executive at Erisco Foods Limited
- Factory Accountant at Reckitt Benckiser (RB)
- Fresh Vacancies at Drury Industries
- IT Officer at Twinstar Industries