2018 Industrial Training Fund / Nigerian Breweries Plc Technical Skills Development Training Programme
Posted on: 13 June, 2018
Deadline: 26 June, 2018
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Nigerian Breweries ( NB Plc )
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Nigerian Breweries Plc, invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning for:
Reference Code: ITF/JUN/2018
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- We invite application from qualified Nigerians to undertake an intensive 7-month training programme in Technical Skills Development in the combined field of Mechanical and Automation Maintenance.
- To train and equip youths with employable technical skills, promote a Public - Private Partnership Model in Technical and Vocational Skills Training and contribute to capacity development of our country.
- Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition and lunch.
- Programme is a non-residential training at the Supply Chain Academy of Nigerian Breweries Plc, Ibadan.
Candidate must possess the following qualification among others:
- O Level Credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
- Higher National Diploma or its equivalent in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of Lower credit from accredited institutions.
- Applicants should not be more than Twenty-Eight (28) years old as at the time of application
- Trainees will not be entitled to Salary during the period of training.
- Trainees will be required to have hands-on training in any of Nigerian Breweries Plc locations.
Method of Application
- This programme does not confer Nigerian Breweries employee status on the trainees.
- Candidates will arrange their own transportation, accommodation and feeding during the selection process.
- They will be required to present the originals of their credentials for scrutiny at the screening.
Interested and qualified? Go to Nigerian Breweries ( NB Plc ) career website on nbplc.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nigerian Breweries ( NB Plc )Similar Jobs
- Quality Assurance Auditor at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) - 3 Positions
- Engineering Jobs at May & Baker Nigeria Plc
- Extrusion Manager at Polymer Packaging Limited
- Jobs at Fadac Resources
- Brewing Technicians at Guinness Nigeria Plc
- Fresh Jobs at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- PMC - Channel Business Manager at Honeywell
- Ongoing 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme at Ashaka Cement Limited