Careers In A Reputable Mortgage Bank
Posted on: 28 January, 2014
Deadline: 11 February, 2014
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
A reputable mortgage banking institution with locations in Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt, Ibadan, Eastern and Northern parts of Nigeria is seeking employment from suitable and qualified candidates for Marketing Executive position in the organization in its bid to maintain quality service to customers.
- Minimum of OND/NCE in Business Administration, Banking & Finance, Accounting, Marketing or any of the related fields.
- 18-25 years of age.
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in Marketing (Preferably mortgage or retail banking products).
- Excellent Communication Skill (both written and oral), selling skill and good organizational skill.
- Must be result oriented and be innovative
- Must possess good leadership qualities
- Computer literate will be added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their application letters and CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than two (2) weeks from this publication date. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Portfolio Data Analyst at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Principal Solution Development Officer at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Entry-level Secretaries at a Leading Nigerian Bank - Workforce Group
- Manager, Alliances & Partnerships at Mahindra Comviva
- Latest Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Transaction Officer at Fosad Consulting
- Consultant (Nigeria Livestock Micro Reforms in Agribusiness) at the World Bank Group
- Latest Recruitment at African Development Bank (AfDB)