Rare And Exciting Opportunity In The Oil & Gas Sector
Posted on: 28 January, 2014
Deadline: 11 February, 2014
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
A multinational organization involved in Oil & Gas sector seeks applications from suitable qualified candidates (Nigerians or Expatriates) for the following positions:
- QNQC Engineers
- HSE Engineers
- Pipeline Engineers
- Document Controllers
- Safety Officers
- Senior QA/QC Engineers
- Welding Engineersllnspectors
- Computer Engineers
- Civil Engineers
- Contract Engineers
- Senior Pipeline Engineers
- Senior Safety Officers
- Senior Engineers
- Senior/Lead Pipeline Engineers
- Senior Cost Estimator/Planning
- 1st degree/HND in any of these engineering fields, viz; Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy, Civil, Material or other relevant areas.
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience.
- Must have relevant professional qualification.
- Have quality auditing experience. e.g. Quality Systems/Manuals/Procedures.
- Be competent and experienced in technical report writing.
- Be fluent in both spoken and written English, while being experienced in using MS-Word/Excel software.
go to method of application »
- NDT TECHNICIANS with relevant professional experience with minimum of 5 years experience.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send in their applications and detailed curriculum vitae and copies of their certificates to:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER,
P. O. BOX 10528,
NOT LATER THAN TWO WEEKS FROM THE DATE OF THIS ADVERT.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Customer Service Executives at an Oil and Gas Firm - Fosad Consulting
- Latest Engineering Job Opening at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Fresh Vacancies at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at Gold Fields Limited
- Station Auditors at Gulf Treasures Limited
- Field Operations Training Facilitator at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancy at Onstream Group
- Fresh Job Openings at Synergy HR Solutions Limited