Rare And Exciting Opportunity In The Oil & Gas Sector
Posted on: 28 January, 2014
Deadline: 11 February, 2014
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
A multinational organization involved in Oil & Gas sector seeks applications from suitable qualified candidates (Nigerians or Expatriates) for the following positions:
- QNQC Engineers
- HSE Engineers
- Pipeline Engineers
- Document Controllers
- Safety Officers
- Senior QA/QC Engineers
- Welding Engineersllnspectors
- Computer Engineers
- Civil Engineers
- Contract Engineers
- Senior Pipeline Engineers
- Senior Safety Officers
- Senior Engineers
- Senior/Lead Pipeline Engineers
- Senior Cost Estimator/Planning
- 1st degree/HND in any of these engineering fields, viz; Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy, Civil, Material or other relevant areas.
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience.
- Must have relevant professional qualification.
- Have quality auditing experience. e.g. Quality Systems/Manuals/Procedures.
- Be competent and experienced in technical report writing.
- Be fluent in both spoken and written English, while being experienced in using MS-Word/Excel software.
go to method of application »
- NDT TECHNICIANS with relevant professional experience with minimum of 5 years experience.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send in their applications and detailed curriculum vitae and copies of their certificates to:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER,
P. O. BOX 10528,
NOT LATER THAN TWO WEEKS FROM THE DATE OF THIS ADVERT.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Account Officers at Human Edge Limited
- Job Vacancies at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited
- Discipline Engineer (Marine) at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited
- Job Openings at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- HSE Supervision and Scaffold Services Officer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Asset Integrity Engineer at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Job Vacancies at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates