Redwood Academy Is Recruiting For DigiLearn Centre Limited
Posted on: 27 January, 2014
Deadline: 7 February, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Redwood Consulting
Redwood Academy is a specialized Training and Development service provider with expertise in recruitment and manpower planning. Our core specialty is in the functional business area of sales and marketing human capital development.
Redwood Academy - Our client, DigiLearn Centre Limited, an ICT training organisation set out to create value for people, through impartation of knowledge in ICT and other areas thereby helping them develop competences that will give them an edge professionally.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Coordination of the training programs of the unit.
- Management of training assets and infrastructures.
- Development of training products/training plan.
- Facilitation of programs.
- Sourcing of training faculties.
- Supervision of training by ensuring that set standards are met.
- Supervision of training faculties and assigned staff
- Any other responsibility as assigned by management.
- Minimum of first degree in Computer Science or any related discipline.
- Non computer science graduate would require ICT proficiency for consideration
- Proficiency in end user computing such as Windows, MS Office, Corel draw, Photoshop and other graphics application.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in training operations and also as an instructor in an ICT training organization.
- Certification in any ICT area will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: infodigilearncentre.com
Click here for more information.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Redwood ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Google Nigeria Recruiting for Product Marketing Manager, Grow with Google
- Pre-Sales Lead at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at 9mobile
- Business Development Director/Sales Director at MCM Solutions
- Software Engineer at Codetouch Technologies Limited
- Banking/Financial Application Software (Web/Desktop) Developer at Access Solutions Limited
- Senior Associate, Housing at eHealth Africa (eHA)
- Senior Associate, Marketing, Sales & Relationship Management (MSRM) at Emerging Platforms