Jobs At Reliance Infosystems
Posted on: 27 January, 2014
Deadline: 7 February, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
Reliance Infosystems specializes in designing and implementing business critical information technology solutions, uniquely combining our proven intellectual property with premier partner technologies to provide our customers with the competitive edge needed to succeed in today's business and technology landscapes.
Between the corporate data center and the endpoints, from the headquarters to the branches, from the warehouse to the customers, Reliance Infosystems has innovative solutions that will revitalize and energize your business. Whether its generating revenue, creating efficiencies, engaging customers, or enforcing security compliance - Reliance Infosystems has the products, solutions and the people that make complex technologies work.
Reliance Infosystems in Lagos seeks to fill the position of:
- To Build business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- To sell products and business solutions by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- To maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- To Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- To prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- To maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks etc
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should please send in their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Procurement Officer at Sunnet Systems and Datacom Services Limited
- Current Job Placements at Siemens
- State Coordinators at Scel-Network (Sophia Co. Ent. Ltd)
- Front End Dveloper at Ifotta
- Key Account Manager at Internet Solutions Nigeria Limited (ISN)
- Sales Representatives at Norak Technologies Limited
- 2018 Afri Digitals Limited School of Information Technology Internship Program
- Director, Corporate Communications at Visa Incorporated