Careers At Powergen Engineering Limited
Posted on: 24 January, 2014
Deadline: 1 February, 2014
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Powergen Engineering Limited
Powergen Engineering Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
- Prepare weekly action Plans to the Managing Director with details of effective search for sale leads and prospects.
- Identify and source business opportunities effectively & efficiently whilst maintaining the acceptable sales/marketing standards
- Develop business plans and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Follow through on client enquiries and orders on specific jobs ensuring prompt negotiation and feedback and seeing it through to completion.
- Available for management meetings as decided by management.
- Responsible for sourcing and closing business related to Powergen areas of operations & market all Powergen products and services to your potential customers
- Enlighten clients on our new products and initiatives within Powergen scope of operations.
- Educate clients on the proper use of Powergen products & Services.
Key Qualification and Skills
- Must have excellent communication and a good negotiation skills
- Must have knowledge of power solution market e.g generators, inverters, solar systems, Transformer etc.
Method of Application
Interested candidate should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: All candidates from Lagos, north, South, South west, east should indicate their region when applying via e-mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Powergen Engineering LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at AOS Orwell
- Latest Vacancies at WTS Energy
- Senior Commercial Manager at NigerDock
- Job Opportunities at BW Offshore
- Rigger /Rope Access Trainer at Resource Churchill Ltd
- Oando Plc Graduate Internship Programme
- Business Development Manager at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Drillers at Ensco Plc