If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
iROKO Partners Ltd is a well-funded, VC-backed, growing start-up business. We are the fastest growing digital media company offering West African content globally. Our mission is to provide easier access and discovery of quality entertainment content to hundreds of millions of people on devices of their choice. We have offices in London (Marketing, European Business Development and Engineering), New York (Business Development) and Lagos (Content Acquisitions and Operations and Headquarters) and South Africa (Distribution).
IROKO Partners is seeking a highly competent and efficient HR Manager
IROKO Partners is seeking a highly competent and efficient HR Manager to work on a fixed term contract basis for a period of 12 months with a 6 months probationary period.
The HR Manager will be expected to provide guidance and support to all staff and review HR systems on a full range of HR activities including policies and procedures, terms and conditions of employment, absence management, recruitment, retention, performance management, employee relations, learning and development plus internal communications.
As the HR Manager, you will be the main point of contact for designated offices and provide generalist HR support both internally and to clients. The HR Manager will also be responsible for the implementation of HR policies and procedures for continued organisational development.
Desired Skills and Experience
Key Responsibilities of the HR Manager:
- Contribute to the preparation of the HR strategy to support in aspects such as Recruitment, Compensation and Benefits, Learning and Development and Employee Relations.
- Provide advice and guidance on all aspects of employment legislation
- Ensure that all HR Policies and Procedures are understood and adhered to
- Participation in regional external salary and benefits surveys to ensure the organisation has benchmark data on which to make salary decisions
- Manage and drive the Performance Review process, issuing timely reminders and guidance to Staff Partners and managers as appropriate and collate training needs.
- Ideal candidate MUST have a minimum of 5+ years generalist HR experience operating at management level for at least 2 out of those years.
- Up to date knowledge of employment law as it pertains to Nigeria
- Planning and delivery of HR projects to support organisational change
HR professional qualification essential
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and spoken
- Proactive, commercial and customer focused
- Organisational awareness
- Problem solving/decision making
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a team
- Ability to work will under pressure and time constraints
You will be required to:
- Be an energetic and pragmatic target orientated team player with strong communication and people management skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Have strong interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Target orientated and solutions driven
Method of Application
Qualified and Candidates Should Click Here To Apply Online.