Vacancies At Swiz-tech Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 24 January, 2014
Deadline: 31 January, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
Swiz-tech Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
A Transport officer must devise and implement transportation solutions as per the company’s needs and requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To gauge the transportation requirements of a company and devise a cost effective and feasible transport plan for the company.
- Candidate must be able to improvise existing transportation solutions already being in force.
- Candidate must keep up to date and proper inventory of all vehicles and perform daily checks on the same.
- Candidate must perform checks of all vehicles to ensure that they are in working condition.
- Candidate must keep logs regarding the total distance which is traveled by the vehicles.
- Candidate should allot, monitor and over see all the responsibilities allotted to drivers, mechanics and cleaners.
- Candidate might be required to work in accordance with the implementation team and be responsible to implement and deliver the transport solutions.
- Candidate would be responsible for safe parking of the vehicles.
- Candidate may need to oversee whether all insurances and licenses of the vehicles are renewed on time.
Skills and Specifications
- A Transport officer must have sound knowledge about vehicles.
- Candidate must be able to provide quick solutions and improvise on existing ones.
- Candidate must have excellent inventory management skills.
- Candidate must have good management skills.
- Candidate must have good communication skills.
- Candidate must have good skills to deal with all types of people including drivers, staff members and senior members of the organization.
- He must be capable of working for long hours and at odd situations.
Education and Qualifications
- Those who are interested in becoming a Transport officer must be a graduate HND/ Bsc. Candidates with a knowledge in inventory management are given an edge over and above others .
- Those who have prior knowledge in transport industry have better chance than others.
Method of Application
Interested candidate should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact person: Kehinde Badmus (013427529)
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Graduate Technical Customer Support Officers at Vivid-Tech Solutions and Services
- Animators at Exolve Technologies Limited
- Graduate and Experienced Jobs at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Hosting Operation Manager (Vas) at Lightning Networks Limited
- Junior Data Scientist (Octave Analytics) at Co Creation Hub (CcHUB)
- Software Developers at Vatebra Limited
- Job Opportunity at Nokia Nigeria
- Director, Account Management, CSS at Visa Incorporated