If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York, United States. IBM manufactures and sells computer hardware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is the world's largest consulting services organization. IBM GBS provides clients with business transformation and industry expertise, and the ability to translate that expertise into integrated, responsive, innovative business solutions and services that deliver bottom-line business value. IBM GBS provides leading transformation consulting across a range of industries as well as in the following key business function areas: Strategy and Change; Applied Technologies; Application Services; Financial Management; Human Capital Management; Customer Relationship Management; Marketing; Sales & Services; Supply Chain & Procurement, and Business Analytics and Optimization.
We are recruiting to fill the following position:
Job ID: SWG-0631199
Location: Any City, Nigeria
Business group: IBM Software Group
Job category: Sales
Business unit: Info Mgmt
- The Business Partner sales professional (BPR) is responsible for delivering balanced Information Management (IM) revenue results on a quarterly basis through their partner portfolio. The BPR is the entry point in to IBM for their partners; in this role they are responsible for all facets of the partner relationship.
- Elements of the territory plan include but are not limited to: identifying and recruiting “best of breed “partners; partner enablement; partner plans; achievement of metrics; pipeline and forecast management; co-selling with partners. BPRs must be knowledgeable and comfortable articulating the IM portfolio and strategy.
- BPRs take business direction from IM brand sales management and have reporting responsibility to IM brand sales and SWG channel management.
- Make / exceed all measurements on quarterly / annual basis: revenue, co-marketing
- Create quarterly territory plan defining how measurements will be achieved and growth initiatives by territory
- Ensure Business Partners maximizes use of IBM programs and incentives
- Define / execute actions to achieve sufficient pipe coverage through recruiting, enabling, implementing co-marketing and selling with partners
- Lead new market expansion through acquisition: preserve, integrate, grow all new channel ecosystem technologies
- Identify, develop next tier of partners to drive higher revenue and reach additional markets
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 4 years experience in Metric & forecast management
- At least 4 years experience in Relationship management
- English: Fluent
- At least 8 years experience in Metric & forecast management
- At least 8 years experience in Relationship management
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online.