Nokia is committed to connecting people to what matters to them, giving them the power to make the most of every moment, everywhere, anytime. At Nokia, you have a personal opportunity in an inspiring environment to make a global difference. Build a career that you will be proud of. Go on an adventure everyday. Help shape a new era in the mobile industry. It’s your world. This is your moment to shape it. Our culture is founded on openness, collaboration and honesty, with colleagues who are brilliant in their field, resilient, and above all, strive for the best.
We are driven by a better tomorrow, not just by past success. We make great products and services for millions of people, positively improving their daily lives. We are on a path where simplicity and “thinking big” can lead to great things.
If you are passionate about making a difference to new and existing Nokia users while growing your career, there has never been a better time to join us.
We are looking for a Campaign Marketing Manager based in Lagos, Nigeria to drive the market share and brand equity of the mobile brand portfolio by developing compelling TTL campaigns.
- This person will responsible for leading the campaign development, aligning regional, global and local stakeholders and ensure implementation of campaign to ensure that campaign objectives such as increased market share, Net Sales, activations, awareness, preference & purchase are met.
- A key part if this role is driving stakeholder alignment across the business as well as managing multiple agencies to develop the creative idea or amend global creative through to on ground implementation phase. Collaboration with the sales team(incl. the distributor, Midcom), retail marketing, consumer engagement &consumer insights is critical as well as building a strong relationship with region (Dubai) and global.
- The incumbent will need to be able to utilize consumer insights and integrate all elements to provide strategic direction and operational execution. This will ensure consumer connection at all consumer touch points as well as a fully integrated TTL campaign. A key part of the role will be interacting the operator team and app team to fully merge these areas into the campaign idea and execution.
- Critical to this role is to drive sharing and alignment across the area to ensure campaigns are executed across all countries that have been allocated budget. These countries include Ghana, DRC, Ivory Coast, Cameroon, Senegal, Gabon etc.
- The individual will be expected to show strong leadership,strategic thinking, mental agility, business acumen and project planning and implementation ability.
Main Responsibility Areas:
- Leading area strategy and development of marketing plans for the Mobile Phone portfolio while driving alignment across functions regarding all consumer touch points ie: retail marketing, consumer engagement, operator etc.
- Build understanding of consumer insights for the Area in on order to incorporate clear strength in consumer needs, wants, attitudes and behaviors leading to more relevant, consumer connectivity and more effective marketing strategy.
- Execution of exceptional locally relevant campaigns ATL, BTL and in activation
- Ensure that Marketing needs (brand image) and Sales needs (business growth, key account business, sell-in, sell-out) are well balanced and supported in the strategies
- Drive creative excellence by driving the agency process around creative channel development executions to final sign-off stage
- Leads Go-to-Market planning and execution
- Develops and leads local customer marketing and promotional activities to include operator and app marketing
- Is the guardian of the brand locally and ensures the full marketing mix comes together in a coherent story
- Ensure all initiatives across countries are measured, tracked and analyzed with clear post implementation review to understand what worked, what didn’t etc. Tracks ROI on local marketing activities
- Manages budget
- Drive collaboration across the business with regards to operator, retail, neighboring countries strategies & implementation plans
- At least 5+ years of relevant previous work experience in consumer marketing roles and evidence of a consumer driven marketing mind-set
- Excellent presentation, process and project management skills, maturity and demonstrated track record to interface with senior leadership and senior customer audiences
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to network strongly across organization and key stakeholders
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or equivalent
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online.