GlaxoSmithKline GSK), one of the world's leading research based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. GSK employs over 97,000 employees in over 100 countries worldwide.
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Nigeria Plc is one of Africa's largest consumer healthcare companies, producing leading brands such as Lucozade, Ribena and Panadol.
GSK is recruiting to fill the position of:
Ref No: 210114-1
Location - Town / City: Various
Reporting To (Job Title): Commercial Trade Channel Lead
Responsible for planning and forecasting the annual key accounts plan and business plan for the assigned territory, new product launches & list of products, sales/ performance/ profitability, forecasting, promotional campaign planning and execution for increasing Brand visibility.
- Responsible for achieving sales targets through key accounts and individual pharmacies by managing Distributors, Key Accounts and commercial sales representatives in the assigned territory
- Maintain market share of products and business development by analyzing and cross checking competitors’ activity.
- Optimize and manage the bonus free goods, discounts, commercial (if applicable) schemes effectively
- Liaison/Point of contact between the key accounts and all business units
- Evaluate the potential and develop strategies to realize the potential of the key accounts and individual pharmacies.
- Establish contacts and develop relationships with key accounts and identify the decision making process and account mapping to ensure leverage of company priorities.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of markets in terms of potential size and share for the product
- Ensuring achievement of sales targets, local market targets, profitability, and market share and monitoring of inventory.
- Conduct and arrange conferences/presentations, CMEs for the pharmacies & pharmacists, pharmacy programs.
- Align with Trade Marketing for specific pharmacy marketing activities
- Develop commercial deals by leveraging GSK portfolio to increase sales and reduce cost.
- Present GSK in a very professional way to customers through structured and organized working.
- To work closely with all business functions to align on common objectives
- Candidate must have a University education degree. An advanced degree (MBA) is a plus from a reputed globally recognized University.
- Candidate must have at least 4-5 years of relevant Sales & pharmaceutical experience within a reputable pharmaceutical company.
- Deep knowledge of Local market – Chain pharmacies, individual pharmacies and hospitals.
- Candidates should be commercial and sales focused.
- A consistent track record on performance
- Should be analytical and have good business acumen.
- Good Presentation skills
- Organized and Team player
- Technically competent
- High level of self-motivation and enthusiasm.
- Result oriented
- High end negotiation skills
- Problem solving
- Excellent Communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online.