If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Wellspring University is a Christian University, established in 2009. All courses currently offered are accredited by NUC. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified persons for the position of the Vice-Chancellor of the university.
As the most senior administrative and academic officer of the university, the Vice-Chancellor provides strategic direction and leadership, through others, a coherent vision and clear goals for the University. He also ensures efficient resource husbanding for the University.
Requirements for the post
- The candidate should be a respected senior academic with considerable experience within the tertiary education system.
- He should be able to demonstrate scholarly excellence in terms of publications, teaching, research, and community service.
Administrative and Managerial
- Produce convincing evidence of being a self-starter with strong personal initiative;
- Be a result-oriented and resourceful manager of human and material resources;
- Have proven ability to generate and attract funds to worthwhile causes;
- Have irrevocable commitment to best practices in corporate governance, particularly in the areas of integrity, accountability, transparency, and moral standards;
- Possess analytical skills, and ability to read, understand and interpret basic financial reports and statements;
- Possess the ability to operate the computer and use internet facilities, and
- Possess strong people-skills.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should submit their application and current curriculum vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Candidates should attach a PDF statement of their vision for the university in the next five years in not more than 1,000 words and not less than 600 words.