Wellspring University is a Christian University, established in 2009. All courses currently offered are accredited by NUC. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified persons for the position of the Vice-Chancellor of the university.
As the most senior administrative and academic officer of the university, the Vice-Chancellor provides strategic direction and leadership, through others, a coherent vision and clear goals for the University. He also ensures efficient resource husbanding for the University.
Requirements for the post
- The candidate should be a respected senior academic with considerable experience within the tertiary education system.
- He should be able to demonstrate scholarly excellence in terms of publications, teaching, research, and community service.
Administrative and Managerial
- Produce convincing evidence of being a self-starter with strong personal initiative;
- Be a result-oriented and resourceful manager of human and material resources;
- Have proven ability to generate and attract funds to worthwhile causes;
- Have irrevocable commitment to best practices in corporate governance, particularly in the areas of integrity, accountability, transparency, and moral standards;
- Possess analytical skills, and ability to read, understand and interpret basic financial reports and statements;
- Possess the ability to operate the computer and use internet facilities, and
- Possess strong people-skills.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should submit their application and current curriculum vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Candidates should attach a PDF statement of their vision for the university in the next five years in not more than 1,000 words and not less than 600 words.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.