Jobs In An Insurance Brokerage Firm
Posted on: 23 January, 2014
Deadline: 6 February, 2014
View Jobs in Insurance
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our client, an Insurance Brokerage Firm with Head Office in Abuja is seeking for competent and qualified candidates to fill the followlnq positions.
- B.Sc/HND in insurance
- Must be Chartered with 8-10 years cognate working experience in Underwriting and Marketing Business
- Must be a team player and ready to work in any part of Nigeria
- Not more than 45 years of age.
Skills & Requirements
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in MS Word & Excel
- Fluency in Hausa language wiii be an added advantage
go to method of application »
- Maintains accounting records, filing documents.
- Reconciles bank statements by comparing bank statements with general ledger.
- Reconciles Regional production reports fortnightly, monthly and quarterly
- Maintains accounting database and processing backup
- Asset register maintenance - determining value of depreciable assets through monthly depreciation software program
- Minimum of OND in Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years working experience with a reputable organization
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send their applications accompained by CVs to email@example.com within 2 weeks from the date of this publication.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Assistant Manager, Business Development at Willis Towers Watson Nigeria Limited
- Operations Manager at an Insurance Firm - Workforce Group