Jobs In An Insurance Brokerage Firm
Posted on: 23 January, 2014
Deadline: 6 February, 2014
View Jobs in Insurance
View Jobs posted same day
Our client, an Insurance Brokerage Firm with Head Office in Abuja is seeking for competent and qualified candidates to fill the followlnq positions.
- B.Sc/HND in insurance
- Must be Chartered with 8-10 years cognate working experience in Underwriting and Marketing Business
- Must be a team player and ready to work in any part of Nigeria
- Not more than 45 years of age.
Skills & Requirements
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in MS Word & Excel
- Fluency in Hausa language wiii be an added advantage
go to method of application »
- Maintains accounting records, filing documents.
- Reconciles bank statements by comparing bank statements with general ledger.
- Reconciles Regional production reports fortnightly, monthly and quarterly
- Maintains accounting database and processing backup
- Asset register maintenance - determining value of depreciable assets through monthly depreciation software program
- Minimum of OND in Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years working experience with a reputable organization
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send their applications accompained by CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 weeks from the date of this publication.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Head Bancassurance at a Global Insurance Firm - Fosad Consulting
- Exciting Roles at an Insurance Firm - Marcforte Business Consulting
- Underwriting Officers at an Insurance Firm - Fosad Consulting