Jobs At Avaya
Posted on: 22 January, 2014
Deadline: 3 February, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Avaya
Avaya is a global provider of business collaboration and communications solutions, providing unified communications, contact centers, networking and related services to companies of all sizes around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the following position:
- The role is increasingly mastering a confident balance between deep technical expertise across multiple products and strong interpersonal selling and consultative skills.
- The SE is increasingly mastering a confident balance between deep technical expertise across multiple products and strong interpersonal selling and consultative skills.
- The SE is able to design, demonstrate, present and integrate Avaya’s product and service capabilities with the customer’s needs, overcoming objections and competitive threats. Due to technical depth and experience with a customer’s IT infrastructure and the capabilities and constraints of Avaya’s products, is able to design solutions that result in high customer satisfaction with minimal post sales support issues.
- The SE is often considered a very strong local generalist – as well as an expert in a specific subset of Avaya’s and competitors product capabilities.
- Has to be Nigerian
- Knows Avaya
- Comes from strong channel background to cover west Africa.
go to method of application »
- Sells products and/or services to end-user customers in assigned geographic territory.
- Conducts territory planning to enhance the quality of the sales pipeline, accelerate and maximize revenue generation and improve the customer buying experience.
- Maintain full accountability and ownership of accounts within assigned territory.
- Actively engage in new customer acquisition.
- Function as an entrepreneur, applying creative programs to local industry or market trends within the territory.
- Maintain high-level executive contact with accounts in assigned territory, focused on linking knowledge of Avaya’s strategies with the customer’s to establish and maintain a mutually beneficial long term strategic partnership.
- Develop and execute sales strategies and tactics that maximize Avaya’s opportunity within the customer environment.
- Prospect and qualify new opportunities within the territory.
- Fully leverage sales network to maximize revenue and drive demand generation campaigns.
- Direct and motivate these resources to further the vision for the assigned accounts.
- Understand the capabilities and business model of partners within the territory and develop an Avaya value proposition for partner engagement.
- Serve as the customer’s advocate, maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction and consistently protecting the strategic interests of both the customer and Avaya.
- Actively drive the CSAT process to collate customer feedback and create actionable account activities quarterly.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant industry experience
- 5-8+ years related experience.
- Has to be Nigerian
- People management exp is a preference
- Strong channel background
- Will cover west Africa
- Knows Avaya products
- Very strong sales guy
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CVs to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AvayaSimilar Jobs
- Book Keepers at Simeon's Pivot Resources
- Mechanical Engineers at Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited
- SAP Project Lead/ SAP Senior Functional Consultants at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Executive Assistant to the Managing Director at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Senior Marketing Managers at Fosad Consulting Ltd
- Relationship Managers at Loyalty Solutions Limited
- Legal Vacancies at WFO Roedl & Partner
- Jobs at Human Resource Specialists Limited