Psyntech Limited Is Hiring Graduate Interns
Posted on: 22 January, 2014
Deadline: 3 February, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Psyntech Limited
Psyntech, a management consulting firm offering growth and apt solutions to her clients across the oil & gas sector, financial services, FMCGs, government and international agencies etc.; desires to recruit energetic and bright young individuals for her Graduate Internship.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- The Graduate Internship is a 6-month program for recent graduates in medicine, pharmacy, engineering and finance-based degrees who believe they have passion for management consulting.
- The focus of this role is to implement and execute projects and programs especially for our local and international clients, in a timely manner.
- In this opportunity, successful candidates will be working with team leaders in the delivery of projects/ programs in the area of focus as determined by the organization. Also, you will:
- Undertake research, carry-out analysis and draft reports using MS office tools.
- Work on several improvement projects, both for our clients and the company's internal operations.
- Support ongoing projects/programs and liaising with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth program implementation and delivery.
- Generally assisting the team in program/ project delivery and implementation.
- Applications management
- Participate in solving high-level business problems
- Provide support for the administrative functions of the team as required
- Undertake any other tasks that may be delegated to you.
Applicants MUST have;
- Bachelor's Degree, minimum 2nd Class upper division
- Masters degree is an added advantage
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- Very strong IT/Office automated tools skills
- Strong numerical & analytical skills
- Good knowledge of project management
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to quickly learn about new products and technologies
- Capable of working unsupervised by prioritizing work and focusing on meeting agreed objectives/targets in required time-frame
- Ability to integrate quickly with existing team so that maximum contribution to team goals can be quickly achieved
- Applicants MUST not be more than 25 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Your C.V. MUST be saved in your name and the subject of your mail should be "Graduate Interns." Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Psyntech LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Field Sales Representatives at Box & Cedar
- Analysts at Smarterise Integrated Solution
- Sales Representatives at Michael Stevens Outsourcing Services
- Latest Jobs at Kimberly Ryan
- Quantity Surveyors at Fosad Consulting Ltd
- Job Opening at Doheney Services Ltd
- Organizational Effectiveness Consultant at H.C. Bonum
- Jobs at Ascentech Services Ltd