Psyntech Limited Is Hiring Graduate Interns
Posted on: 22 January, 2014
Deadline: 3 February, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Psyntech Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Psyntech, a management consulting firm offering growth and apt solutions to her clients across the oil & gas sector, financial services, FMCGs, government and international agencies etc.; desires to recruit energetic and bright young individuals for her Graduate Internship.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- The Graduate Internship is a 6-month program for recent graduates in medicine, pharmacy, engineering and finance-based degrees who believe they have passion for management consulting.
- The focus of this role is to implement and execute projects and programs especially for our local and international clients, in a timely manner.
- In this opportunity, successful candidates will be working with team leaders in the delivery of projects/ programs in the area of focus as determined by the organization. Also, you will:
- Undertake research, carry-out analysis and draft reports using MS office tools.
- Work on several improvement projects, both for our clients and the company's internal operations.
- Support ongoing projects/programs and liaising with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth program implementation and delivery.
- Generally assisting the team in program/ project delivery and implementation.
- Applications management
- Participate in solving high-level business problems
- Provide support for the administrative functions of the team as required
- Undertake any other tasks that may be delegated to you.
Applicants MUST have;
- Bachelor's Degree, minimum 2nd Class upper division
- Masters degree is an added advantage
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- Very strong IT/Office automated tools skills
- Strong numerical & analytical skills
- Good knowledge of project management
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to quickly learn about new products and technologies
- Capable of working unsupervised by prioritizing work and focusing on meeting agreed objectives/targets in required time-frame
- Ability to integrate quickly with existing team so that maximum contribution to team goals can be quickly achieved
- Applicants MUST not be more than 25 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Your C.V. MUST be saved in your name and the subject of your mail should be "Graduate Interns." Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Psyntech LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Head Of Education Content & Business Development Strategy At Axiom Learning Solutions Limited
- Channel Sales Consultant - Industrial Safety Industrial Safety & Graphics Products at Tusen Consulting
- Job Openings at Kennedia Consulting
- Architect at LeadHire Limited
- FEMALE Sales Manager at SPC Patterns Consulting
- Latest Jobs at Kimberly Ryan
- Product/Brand Manager (FMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Psychologist at Protege Management