Vacancies At Stimtech Communications
Posted on: 22 January, 2014
Deadline: 30 November, -0001
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View Jobs posted same day
Stimtech Communications is a branding, advertising and public relations company. We are committed to offering clients personalised, practical and cost-effective solutions to all their brand-building needs. Since its inception in September 2004, Stimtech Communications has worked with both emerging and established brands to deliver measurable results aligned to our client’s goals.
We specialise in tailor-made integrated marketing and communications campaigns, utilizing an appropriate mix of media channels most suited to the client’s target audience. We excel in selecting and utilizing relevant marketing and communications activities to build credibility and trust with target audiences.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions:
- Responsible for the re-conciliation of the accounts with the customers.
- Monitor the expenses per market and provide feedback.
- Sales executive is responsible for the sales representatives and is expected to be in touch with them regularly on daily basis and understand the happenings in each market.
- It is also his responsibility that each product category sales is being justified.
- Distribution expansion plan should be done by sales executive at the beginning of the month in consultation with Area Sales Manager/HOD
- Sales executive should carry out market price survey with the sales representatives and advice the HOD on the price changes. Thus helping in increasing the sales margins.
- Promote/sell company’s products/services and Prospect and develop sales network
- Ability to work with less or no supervision
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Jobs at a Media Firm - Smart Partners Limited
- Jobs at Buffer Media Limited
- Entry-level Content Writer at StateReporters
- BBC World Service Recruitment for Graduate Accountant
- Entertainment News Writers at Ghafla Nigeria
- General Manager at KRAKS Nigeria
- Senior HR Manager at IROKO Partners Limited
- Marketing Executives at E-Jay Prime Atlantic Limited