The International School of Management (ISM) Is Hiring
Posted on: 22 January, 2014
Deadline: 22 January, 2014
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at The International School of Management
The International School of Management (ISM), Lagos is a world class business school approved by the Federal Ministry of Education in Nigeria. Through our philosophy of action learning, our mission is to prepare students for leadership, entrepreneurship and scholarship as a collective means to the dynamic transformation, constant growth and sustainable development of economies.
The successful candidates must be a female and will be expected to execute the following functions:
- Identifies trendsetting ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring programs and opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending investments.
- Drives patronage and generates significant revenue by putting programs and projects within reach of the target market through strategic marketing.
- Ensures sales and marketing expenses are maximized by implementing close follow up initiatives and maximizing opportunities available with walk-in enquiries, telephone calls, emails, existing alumni and referrals.
- Relates with and maintain professionally beneficial relations hip with the partner institutions.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new programs and projects within existing strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects institution's value by keeping information confidential and protecting the schools brands and integrity at all times.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining valuable personal networks; participating in professional organizations activities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Manages new and existing projects with foreign and local universities by ensuring that the school engages in profitable collaborations and alliances with individuals and organization.
- Ensures the institution’s offices and contact places operate most professionally and friendly by monitoring the activities of junior colleagues whose roles affect business outlook and reputation
- Maintains professional business relationship with both internal and external stakeholders through the management of interactions and associations within policy guidelines.
- Any other functions akin to the development of business opportunities of the school or that of its partners or as may be required and authorized by the Vice President or the associate directors from time to time.
- Negotiation Skills
- Motivation for Sales
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Territory Management
- Market Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Relationship management
- Perseverance and Emotional Intelligence.
- Minimum of graduate qualification
- 2 Years Experience
Method of Application
ONLY qualified FEMALE candidates should apply using the job position as the subject matter of the mail. Send CV and Application to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about The International School of ManagementSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Dalewares Institute of Technology
- Computer Teachers at a Reputable Secondary School - Presto Integrated Solutions
- Contract Staff To Market Our Educational Services at Postgraduate School of Credit and Financial Managment (PSCFM)
- Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW) at TippyToes KidCare Nursery and Daycare
- KG-3 Teacher at American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Job Openings at a Co-Educational Secondary School
- Job Openings at The American University of Nigeria
- Lecturers at Dalewares Institute of Technology