Vacancies At Speakwell Consulting Limited
Posted on: 22 January, 2014
Deadline: 27 January, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Speakwell Consulting Limited is recruiting to fill the following position:
- Receive and disburse money in establishments other than financial institutions.
- May use electronic scanners, cash registers, or related equipment.
- May process credit or debit card transactions and validate checks.
- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology
- Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
Remuneration and conditions of Service
Salary will be set at N40,000 and is Negotiable. Work closes at 12:00 midnight as Accommodation is provided.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- KPMG Nigeria Recruitment for Graduate Recruitment Officer
- Woodwork Specialists at Career Prime
- Navision ERP Techno Functional Consultant at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Graphics Design/Social Media Interns at LeadPreneur
- Latest Jobs at Culminate Consulting
- Deputy Risk and Compliance Manager at an International Microfinance Bank - Knowledgepool Consulting Limited
- General Manager (Mobile VAS Experience) At Fircroft
- Jobs at Pamaks Solutions