Stresert Services Limited Is Recruiting
Posted on: 22 January, 2014
Deadline: 25 February, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
Stresert Services Limited - Our client, a reputable plastics-manufacturing company is in need of an experienced POLYMER Marketing Executive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Inputs strategic formulation for sales and marketing programs for polymer products.
- Manages supply and demand for the above products.
- Continues to develop markets for new polymer products; seeks new customers for existing polymer products.
- Formulation and implementation of a co-producer strategy to develop target market share for the company; in order to position the company for future sales development.
- Keep abreast of end-use; price and supply trends for polymer products.
- Communicate to management on issues of supply and demand.
- Increase existing contractual volumes; conduct pre-marketing for development of new business.
- Represent the company at trade meetings to maintain relationships with customers and co-producers.
- Performs other essential functions; which may be assigned by Regional Sales Manager. Management shall have the right to add or change duties at any time.
Qualification and/or Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or other related fields preferred; a minimum of 3 years' experience in a petrochemical/sales & marketing environment.
- Ability to travel to regional and training locations required
- Demonstrated exceptional skill in presentation and interpersonal communication.
Salary: Depending on candidate's experience (Negotiable)
Sales Target would be as below:
- Total Sales in M.T : 200 M.T
- Product specification: PVC Resin, DOP, LDPE, HDPE, LLDPE, Mettalocene, calcium Carbonate and PP's
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward all applications to: email@example.com using 'POLYMER 954' as the subject of your mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Spy Driver at Enabled Business Solutions Limited
- Mechanical Design/Quotation Engineer at Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited
- Microsoft 365 Collaboration Specialist at GVA Partners
- Medical Vacancies at Lorache Group
- Estate Surveyor at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Content Specialist at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Front End Staff at Ascentech Services Limited
- Graduate Secretaries at Workforce Group