If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Easylex is one of the foremost Information Technology Solutions Companies in Nigeria. Since our inception over two decades ago, we have evolved from a small organization pushing boxes to customers to a company providing enterprise ICT services to mid range and large scale companies across Nigeria. Our business model has and continues to be to partner the best global ICT brands thereby delivering the best solutions to our clients. Our partnerships, combined with our quest for innovative solutions and passion to deliver an exceptional customer experience, have been rewarding and have earned us an enormous amount of goodwill despite the highly competitive terrain of our business environment. Working closely with our global partners which include; HP, EMERSON, DELL, IBM, ORACLE, EMC, NETAPP, SYMANTEC, FUJITSU, VMWARE and MICROSOFT, we continue to deliver custom fit solutions to our growing Clientele. Our operations where we provide ICT solutions cuts across the length and breadth of Nigeria.
At Easylex Service Centre, our objective is to create a unique customer experience where all our customers will be treated with utmost care and attention. We aim at improving agility, increasing service quality, ensuring an exceptional customer service, mitigating risks, and more importantly help control large IT costs for our customers. We shall be operating out of Lagos and Abuja in the interim, but we have the capacity to deliver support services across our customers businesses within the country.
At EASYLEX Service centre, we deliver quick turnaround times for onsite and offsite issues on Warranty/Out Of Warranty, and Service Maintenance across Nigeria. Our Engineers are certified HP specialists with a wide range of experience for all product entries. They handle all repairs within specified times and with the highest level of care and professionalism. We ensure the hardware parts used for repairs are of high quality and with the right capability to deliver the desirable performance.
Within the team, we have dedicated specialists, some of whom include:
- ASP Networking
- ASP Commercial Printing
- ASE Server Systems
- ASP Servicing HP Desktops, Workstation and Notebooks
We are committed to providing excellent service to our customers. We are glad to welcome you to EASYLEX Service Centre anytime whether in Lagos or Abuja. Enjoy your Experience!
To develop a company that will occupy a pride of place in the world of technology through the development of products and the provision of services that will have a positive impact on the way businesses operate.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
To provide information technology products and services that are comparable with the best obtainable anywhere in the world thereby giving our customers the best value on their investment. We are recruiting for:
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan layout, including type of computers and peripheral equipment modifications.
- Analyze user needs and recommend appropriate hardware.
- Build, test and modify product prototypes, using working models or theoretical models constructed using computer simulation.
- Confer with engineering staff and consult specifications to evaluate interface between hardware and software and operational and performance requirements of overall system.
- Design and develop computer hardware and support peripherals, including central processing units (CPUs), support logic, microprocessors, custom integrated circuits, and printers and disk drives.
- Evaluate factors such as reporting formats required, cost constraints, and need for security restrictions to determine hardware configuration.
- Monitor functioning of equipment and make necessary modifications to ensure system operates in conformance with specifications.
- Specify power supply requirements and configuration, drawing on system performance expectations and design specifications.
- Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Test and verify hardware and support peripherals to ensure that they meet specifications and requirements, analyzing and recording test data.
- Write detailed functional specifications that document the hardware development process and support hardware introduction.
- Assemble and modify existing pieces of equipment to meet special needs.
- Direct technicians, engineering designers or other technical support personnel as needed.
- Provide technical support to designers, marketing and sales departments, suppliers, engineers and other team members throughout the product development and implementation process.
- Provide training and support to system designers and users.
- Recommend purchase of equipment to control dust, temperature, and humidity in area of system installation.
- Select hardware and material, assuring compliance with specifications and product requirements.
- Update knowledge and skills to keep up with rapid advancements in computer technology.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of a OND in related field
- 1-3 years of experience
- Good communication skills
- An understanding of the particular computer hardware architecture you will be working with;
- Experience designing, coding and testing software;
- Familiarity with software test procedures or scripts;
- Experience building your own PC systems;
- Understanding of different operating systems, including Windows and Linux, and how certain types of software will work with them;
- Experience with device drivers;
- Understanding of networking and security;
- Understanding of the (sometimes specialized) software that is typically used in a particular industry;
- Knowledge of programming languages such as C++ and other object-oriented languages.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills,
- Ability to work in a team.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline: February 28th, 2014.