- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Supply Chain Executive at an Oil and Gas Firm - Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Posted on: 16 May, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client, is an indigenous Oil Exploration and Production company with a focus on West Africa and the Gulf of Guinea as its core production areas. They are also in joint venture partnerships with some indigenous Oil and Gas Partnerships.
- The Supply Chain Executive shall be responsible for procurement, planning, costing, negotiation, warranties, specifications and related supply chain and logistics management functions for goods and equipment procured on behalf of the Company’s client in the Nigerian Oil and Gas sector
- The individual will ensure cost-effective procurement of supplies, equipment and services on behalf of the company.
- Manage the procurement operations of the organization.
- Enhances product workflow by analyzing and developing logistics plans that affect production, distribution, and inventory of goods procured.
- Creates and reviews procedures for distribution and inventory management to maximize company’s client satisfaction.
- Manage all aspects of procurement from negotiation to delivery.
- Promote safety and awareness among Supply Chain and Vendor staff aimed at zero accident / incident rate.
- Accountable for approval of Bid-Lists and purchase orders up to certain limit of authority.
- Participate in prequalification of suppliers as necessary and evaluation of commercial bids
- Preparation of negotiation strategies and procurement negotiations as appropriate
- Ensure awards of Contracts and Purchase Orders are in compliance with relevant procedures, specifications and local and international HSE standards
- Accountable for reviewing and approving supplier’s requests for payment with respect to vendors, ensuring all obligations are met before payment.
- Ensure all Contract and Purchase Order close-out is undertaken in a timely manner, including the resolution of claims as and when required
- Oversees the arrival of shipments, estimation of Freight costs and call-off freight forwarding services from suppliers, to meet required on-site dates at minimum costs
- Plans delivery timetables and monitors stock levels
- Tracks the movement of goods through depots or warehouses and also oversees the ordering and packaging process
- A Bachelor's or/and Master's Degree in any field. However, having a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics or related field is an advantage.)
- 3-5 years of experience in Procurement/supply chain and logistics field in the Oil
- Additional Requirement/Competences
- Candidate must have a strong negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidate must possess good finance abilities and be capable of managing budgets.
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills, communication skills
- Strong organizational, coordination, planning, and interface skills.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and system
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly make the job title the subject of the mail.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Engineering Jobs at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Topside Inspection Technician (Lifting Equipments and Structures) at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
- Drilling Engineer / Specialist I at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Recruiting for Project Cost Estimator Engineer
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruiting for ECP Commissioning Engineer
- Jobs at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Fabric Maintenance Foreman At A Multinational Oil and Gas Firm - Aldelia Limited
- Job Vacancies at The Onstream Group