We are an independent Oil Services provider operating in the upstream sector of the Nigerian oil and gas industry. Employment opportunity exists for highly professional, committed, resourceful, self motivated, result-oriented and multi-disciplinary persons to fill the following vacant positions
Business Development Executive (Lagos & Port-Harcourt)
Overall Purpose of Job:
To identify, develop and maintain mutually beneficial business and relationships with profitable Customers.
Key responsibilities would be to;
• Build customer profile by identifying immediate and long term goals
• Define strategy for relating with each customer group and create a Customer
Relationship Plan per group
• Generate Request For Quotation (RFQ) and Purchase Orders (PO)
• Effectively manage each customer account to ensure sales targets are fully achieved
• Collate and communicate business intelligence
• Reconcile customers' accounts and ensure proper documentation
• Prospect for and acquire new and financially viable high volume customers
• Identify and recommend as most appropriate, technical assistance for key customers
• A good university degree
• Good working knowledge and a minimum of 2 years experience in the Upstream
sector of the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry
• Proven ability to advise clients as well as proven track record of winning businesses
• Proven account management experience in the oil industry
• Direct sales and marketing experience into E&P companies
• Self starter and a self motivator
• Good presentation, written and oral communication skills
• Sound computing skills (minimum Microsoft Office)
• Proven experience of working with minimum supervision
Business Development Manager (Lagos)
• Follow up on the existing as well as generate new clients for continuous growth of the company.
• Developing sales/marketing plans and implementing strategies to accomplish set targets consistent with overall objectives for the company
• Sourcing for/and renewing of existing clients relationship amongst other job functions.
• Identify and develop new business for the company in accordance with the company's strategy and goals.
• Coordinate enquiries and bids on behalf of the company.
• Actively monitor the industry in order to quantify/assess the market and identify business opportunities for growth
• Manage target client and secure opportunities for the company
• A good university degree in a Business/Social Science/Sciences related discipline. An MBA will be an added advantage
• Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a similar capacity in the upstream oil and gas sector
• Proven Presentation and Reporting Skills
• Have a wide network in the oil and gas industry and must have experience in building and maintaining clients' relationships.
• Self Starter - Willingness to work with minimal supervision
• Team player; leads by exemplifying shared organizational values, sound management skills
• Proven ability to advice and convince clients
• Experience in working closely with Marginal Operators, Independent Producers and International Oil Companies to achieve their goals and needs.
• Good written and communication skills
• Sound computing skills
Competitive and in line with industry standards.
Method of Application
If you meet the above requirements, please send your application with a comprehensive resume including details of prior work experience with key responsibilities and achievements quoting position applied for as Subject to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 weeks from the date of this publication