Jobs at Lorache Group
Posted on: 16 May, 2018
Deadline: 25 May, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Lorache Consulting Limited
Lorache Group - Our client, an Internet Service provider/ICT with coverage across the country, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- To monitor transaction quality of agents over phone, email & chat transcripts
- To maintain performance report of individual team members
- Audit processes for identifying process gaps and provide inputs for process efficiency
- Prepare monthly performance reports for management reviews & action plan
- Conduct root cause and training need analysis for various process
- Responsible for team motivation and create team synergy for enhanced kpi performance
- Prepare certification module and evaluate each batch before release to operations teams
- Provide inputs to supervisor contact centre for new process and refresher trainings to teams.
- Maintain records of qa reports history of officials and share them with supervisor / hod every week.
Function / Domain:
- customer service / customer service reporting to hod customer service
- Graduate / Post Graduate qualification
- Desired experience: 3 to 5 years
- customer focused, result oriented, leadership quality, energetic & assertive, knowledge of avaya and reporting structure, proficient with excel, word & power point, team player desired attributes relevant industry experience, should have planning and organizing skills, good interpersonal skills.
go to method of application »
- The applicant who will manage the day to day marketing activities of the organization and long term marketing strategy for the company.
- Development and execution of marketing, branding and communications pieces that will best maximize company’s exposure in the market.
- Conduct regular marketing needs assessments.
- Monitor competitor’s marketing strategies and incorporate best practice changes when appropriate.
- Assist in promoting and implementing social media strategy for marketing products.
- Assist in strategizing, developing and distributing all promotional marketing materials.
- Update marketing materials with current data and statistics.
- Manage corporate and social media programs utilizing current strategy. Make improvements where necessary.
- Support Marketing and Operations team with creative and social needs as needed.
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, and implementation schedules.
- Ensure brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising product development and brand management.
- Provide training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practice and strategies.
- Reports progress to senior marketing management.
- Grows and and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increase increase presence on existing platforms including facebook, Linkedin, Twitter,and instagram.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Conduct research, evaluate product demand, establish pricing strategies, identify a target audience, and determine the best way to reach that audience.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing.
- Qualified chartered marketer.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as position applied for.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lorache Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Field Engineers at Vesselnet Integrated Services Limited
- Business Manager at Riby Finance
- DBH Solutions Analyst Trainee Program
- Field Network Engineer at Teltwine Networks Limited
- Video Editors at Trefoil Networks
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Latest Vacancies at COURE Software and Systems Limited
- Customer Care Center Agent at NCR Corporation