Customer Success Manager at TalentBase
Posted on: 16 May, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Talentbase
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
TalentBase is an affordable and easy-to-use HRM solution enabling HR managers and growing businesses simplify and organize their HR processes.
Min. Qualification: HND
Min. Years of Experience: 4-6
Start date: 01/06/2018
- Professionally deliver onboarding guidance and sessions to new and/or prospective customers
- Handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable, and document interactions through contact tracking
- Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to: new user on boarding, account features and functions, billing, and system troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot customer issues over the phone or via live chat support tools
- Handles issues in the best interest of both customer and company
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer's experience
- Assist in creating and enhancing product manual documentation for users
- Responsible for compiling and generating reports as they relate to customer service surveys
- Assist in maintaining and facilitating internal relevant operating processes within the company
- Effective client management skills.?
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize.
- Problem solving and negotiating skills.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Has "thick skin" and is able to handle complaints and unpleasant customers.
- Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude.
- Strong decision-making and analytical abilities.
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Talentbase career website on careers.talentbase.ng to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TalentbaseSimilar Jobs
- Drivers at Fosad Consulting
- Jobs at Imisi Partners
- HR Consultant at Martyns Consulting
- Finance Manager at KPMG Nigeria
- Sales Manager at Proten International
- Event Manager at Pete Gelton Consulting
- Latest Jobs at Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd
- Personal Assistant at the Perfect PA