Customer Success Manager at TalentBase
Posted on: 16 May, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Talentbase
TalentBase is an affordable and easy-to-use HRM solution enabling HR managers and growing businesses simplify and organize their HR processes.
Min. Qualification: HND
Min. Years of Experience: 4-6
Start date: 01/06/2018
- Professionally deliver onboarding guidance and sessions to new and/or prospective customers
- Handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable, and document interactions through contact tracking
- Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to: new user on boarding, account features and functions, billing, and system troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot customer issues over the phone or via live chat support tools
- Handles issues in the best interest of both customer and company
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer's experience
- Assist in creating and enhancing product manual documentation for users
- Responsible for compiling and generating reports as they relate to customer service surveys
- Assist in maintaining and facilitating internal relevant operating processes within the company
- Effective client management skills.?
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize.
- Problem solving and negotiating skills.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Has "thick skin" and is able to handle complaints and unpleasant customers.
- Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude.
- Strong decision-making and analytical abilities.
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Talentbase career website on careers.talentbase.ng to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TalentbaseSimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at HRLeverage
- Operations Lead at TheJobMag
- Social Media Marketers at Doheney Services Ltd
- Human Resource Officer at Mathills Services Limited
- Construction Project Manager at Consultants Collaborative Partnership
- Fresh Jobs at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Commercial Lawyer at Stresert Services Limited
- Relationship Officer at Rovedana Limited