Accountant at Lightning Networks Limited
Posted on: 15 May, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Lightning Networks
Lightning Networks Limited provides multiple support services to Telecommunications operators and other Industry players within the Information Communication Technology (ICT) sector in Nigeria. The company has all necessary technical competence to build, upgrade and maintain Telecommunications Infrastructure, thus enabling the operators to concentrate on their primary bussiness.
Lightning Networks Limited is positioned to providing a broad spectrum of Telecommunication andAllied Services ranging from Hardware Installations and maintenance from the needs of Base Transceivers Stations (BTS), Base Station Controllers (BSC), Main Switching Centers (MSC) and software related services, such as Quality Of Service (QoS) surveys/networks optimization or network quality assurance. Our engineering Support Services are designed systematically to cater for specific needs of clients
An ideal candidate is required to be responsible for working with senior management to develop financial strategies for the organization.
You must be comfortable handling large amounts of data, acting as a business partner, decision maker, and providing regular financial reporting.
Provide leadership and structure to the Finance unit
- Manage the monthly and quarterly financial reporting process for the company,
- Spearhead all financial planning and policies, accounting & cost control practices, and
- Lead financial management activities across the organisation and affiliates
- Manage all investment portfolios
- Review and file tax matters in compliance with local, regional and national regulations,
- Develop strong external relationships including local authorities and advisors,
- Build business Plans for major Capex and acquisitions,
- Manage, control and regulate the organisation’s budgets, maintenance of its financial reports
The requirements are:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting or Finance 4 7 years of relevant experience
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- ICAN/ACCA Professional qualification.
- Must have cognate experience working with accounting packages and in-depth understanding of accounting standards.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lightning NetworksSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job openings at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Fresh Jobs at AfriHUB Nigeria Limited
- Marketing Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Job Openings at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- IT Support Analyst at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Frontend React JS Developer, Doctoora at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB)
- Latest Vacancies at Swift Networks Limited