If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
MainOne's success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you'll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reporting Line: Head, Marketing
- The Product Specialist will be responsible for providing the sales team with the necessary product expertise to enable them sell the product.
- This involves printed and electronic promotional material, FAQs, presentations, product training, and relevant papers. He/She will be responsible for reviewing product data to ensure the Sales Team is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitors’ products.
Other responsibilities includes;
- Recommend value added services to drive customer retention.
- Ensure the maintenance of updated records in the Customer Database.
- Identify and qualify opportunities for new business, products and services.
- Provide marketing support and / or assistance to other team members on product solutions
- Define and direct marketing programs for demand creation, lead generation and interface for lead tracking and management.
- Direct market research and intelligence gathering efforts to assess customer response to/ requirements for new products. Either conduct this research with Main One’s resources or manage an agency.
- Act as point of first reference for all product related enquiries and work collaboratively with colleagues in Sales, Marketing Communications and Technical Solutions to address any issues that may arise.
- Assist with the development of Go-To-Market plans and provide content for advertising, promotion and sales aids in accordance with the annual marketing plan.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- 5-10 years relevant experience with about 3-5years in Products Development/Marketing or Business Development.
- Negotiating Skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Research & writing skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Entrepreneurial Inclined
- Relationship Management
- Project Management Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Research oriented and innovative
- Technical & Professional proficiency
- Commendable Telecom Industry knowledge
- Technical background + Business Management skills
- Knowledge of Business/Products Development and or Marketing
Demand on the Job:
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines;
go to method of application »
Reporting Line: Cloud Operations Manager
- The Cloud support analyst will be responsible for providing Second level support to MainOne cloud customers in line with Customer SLA requirement and ensuring day to day operations & maintenance of the MainOne’ s cloud infrastructure.
The specific responsibilities shall include to:
- Provide timely L2 issue resolutions and support to cloud customers.
- Ensure day to day operations and maintenance of the cloud infrastructure.
- Identify, recommend and implement potential improvements to service efficiency.
- Comply with support processes and procedures to ensure customer satisfaction and service level objectives (SLO) are met.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Management or related engineering field is preferred
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in virtualization & cloud technologies.
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong documentation skills.
- Excellent customer engagement skills
- Strong Cloud experience (AWS or Azure)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Networking experience will be an added advantage.
- 4 years’ experience with Microsoft Systems Center 2012
- 4 years’ experience on Windows/Linux. Operating Systems
- PowerShell scripting experience will be an added advantage.
- Strong hands on experience on Hyper-V, VMware, Windows Server 2012 and Active directory.
- Certifications in Linux, Hyper-V, Windows Server, Microsoft System Centre, VMware, Storage, and other Cloud Technologies is required
Demand on the Job:
- Prioritizing skills
- Troubleshooting skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to take ownership
- Ability to work under pressure
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.