Procurement Manager at Savannah Sugar Company Limited - Dangote Group
Posted on: 15 May, 2018
Deadline: 29 May, 2018
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Dangote
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Savannah Sugar Company Limited, a subsidiary of Dangote Sugar Refinery Plc, located in Numan, Adamawa State, is seeking to recruit qualified and experienced candidate to fill the position below:
Location: Numan, Adamawa
- The selected candidate will be responsible for Procurement of all Capital Goods, Engineering Specs and requirements for the company; including negotiating price, delivery and credit terms.
- Evaluates vendors offers and determines most cost-effective quality supplies
- Must have extensive knowledge of tendering/procurement practices and principles.
- Create system for continuous updating of order status, and tracking till delivery.
- Coordinating execution of the import related activities (customs clearance, road & sea international transportation booking, and other inspection/regulatory agencies like NAFDAC, SON)
- Process purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policies, procedures and specifications.
- Establish Data Bank of vendors and manufacturers
- Education: B.Sc/B.Eng. in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Experience in Overseas Procurement for 10+ years.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Dynamic and energetic with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Accuracy and attention to details.
- Dedication, Motivation, Integrity and excellent team spirit.
- Proficiency in MS Office and a working knowledge of ERP(SAP)
- Must have a working knowledge of managerial and leadership principles, with the ability to influence other management team members and lead a department of technically proficient individuals.
- Requires excellent technical and commercial analytical skills, including the ability to extract, compile and analyze data.
- Must be able to understand basic finance & accounting principles in order to control budgets & costs
- Must possess high degree of Organizational Skills
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Selected candidate should be willing to relocate.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about DangoteSimilar Jobs
- Planning and System Economics Analyst at the Coca-Cola Company
- 2108 Golden Sugar Internship Program (GSIP) at Flour Mills of Nigeria
- Ongoing Graduate Recruitment at Reckitt Benckiser
- Latest Jobs at Erisco Foods Limited
- Cook/Steward at UHY Maaji
- Accountant/Customer Service/Marketing Executive at Chikki Foods Industries Limited
- Job Vacancies at The Dangote Group
- Secretary/Billing Executive at Montana Industries Nigeria Limited