Addax Petroleum Recruits Production Engineering/Services Manager
Posted on: 20 January, 2014
Deadline: 29 January, 2014
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at ADDAX Petroleum
Addax Petroleum is a subsidiary of the Sinopec Group, one of the largest oil and gas producers in China, the biggest oil refiner in Asia and the third largest worldwide.
Addax Petroleum was founded in 1994 upon leading petroleum industry expertise and a deep-rooted understanding and respect for African cultures. Over the years, Addax Petroleum has evolved from a young pioneer into an established international oil and gas, exploration and production company focused on Africa and the Middle East.
Addax Petroleum is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Duties/ Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
- Identify oil rate enhancement opportunities
- Work with office based and field staff to successfully implement production enhancement projects and initiatives
- Review and analyse plant process performance on a regular basis and identify de-bottlenecking and plant optimisation improvements
- Apply new techniques, technology and equipment to increase oil production from existing assets
- Provide training and guidance to engineers and technical assistants as necessary.
- Identify solutions, by interpreting reservoir data with asset team in order to improve reservoir productivity.
- Develop an integrated asset model using Gap / Prosper modelling tools.
- Lead production planning efforts within the Operations department and interfacing with Asset Management and Facilities Departments as required.
- Manage production accounting assuring that all production reports are delivered to internal and external customers in a timely and accurate manner.
- Participate in conceptual design studies.
- Provide Production input at Factory acceptance testing and FEED Documents.
- Provide Production input at all Hazops and Hazids.
- Take responsibility for the integration of Production requirements within engineering design, and implementation of the required Operational Procedures into future oil and gas facilities.
- Provide answers for all technical queries from engineering group.
- Attend Project and other relevant meetings.
- Update current operational procedures for all assets.
- Key Performance Indicators/ Performance Goals:
- Incident free production operations in both planning, design and implementation of production optimization projects
- Meet or exceed production projections and within budget.
- New technology vs production increase part of production optimisation
- A degree in Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related discipline
- At least 10 years overall oilfield experience with 5 years’ experience at a management level in Production operations
- Strong mathematical modelling, process modelling, production process evaluation, plant/process optimization, process automation, and/or statistics skills
- Proven ability to increase process efficiency / performance and realize process optimization daily
Key Competencies Requirements:
- Good written and spoken English and Computer Literate.
- In depth understanding of latest production optimisation tools.
- Supervisory, presentation and ability to develop staff.
- Strong communication skills are essential along with an ability to collaborate effectively with operating and engineering staff as well as management.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ADDAX PetroleumSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Executive at a Leading Technological Company - Petros Management Consulting
- Drilling Job at Mosra Enerji Limited
- Document Controllers at Jagal Group
- Business Development Role at a Leading Servicing Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Engineering Job Vacancy at Hobark International Limited
- Fresh Job Vacancy at JAGAL Group
- Engineering Jobs at Onstream Group
- Graduate Jobs at an Oil And Gas Firm - Integrated Corporate Services Ltd