Adexen Recruitment Agency has been mandated by one of the leading manufacturing company of building materials to recruit an IT Manager for its operations in Nigeria
Our client is a leading manufacturer of quality building material and member of a multinational group with products and services all over the world.
Job reference: 403
Industry: Industry & Manufacturing
- To Implement the IT security policy of the company
- To ensure successful running of all IT- and Telecoms systems
- To Support all internal users for standard business/office applications
- To Administrate the LAN/WAN-infrastructure
- To Organise and coordinate all IT related tasks
- To Manage internal and external IT service providers.
- To Manage some specific projects (plan, resources, reporting)
- To Optimise the IT and Telecom costs
- To develop some customised reports upon the Management’s requirements (sales, budget) based on data inside and outside the ERP system.
- University Degree in Computer science or any related field
- 5-7 years work experience
- Skills in Microsoft SQL
- Knowledge of Visual Basic, VBA, Java, C++, ... (ability to program at least one of these languages)
- Knowledge of network security, routing, and firewalls
- PC and MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) perfect knowledge
- A strong communicator, both in writing and spoken communications
Very Attractive and subject to the quality of the candidate
go to method of application »
Job reference: 402
Industry: Consumer Goods
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Function: Commercial & Communication
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers
- Create and develop new and potential customers for new businesses
- Directly responsible for meeting sales targets and marketing objectives, as well as new market developments in the area
- Responsible for achievement of assigned sales target for the area –monthly, quarterly and yearly
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Managing distribution channels in the area
- Key accounts managements in local channel
- Minimum of a University degree from a recognized institution
- Minimum of 5 years experience with 2 to 3 years experience in FMCG industry
- Strong Knowledge on market trends and distribution channels of perishable goods
- Resilience, and the ability to cope with rejection
- Very good in the use of Microsoft word & Excel
- Good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, negotiation and leadership skills
- Ability and desire to sell
- Post Graduate degree in Sales and Marketing is an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click on preferred job to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.